UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
copped the UC4 controller already and thinkin bout copping the gold headsets next week if the price stay the same
Uncharted-4-controller-and-headset.jpg

might skin my 4 too just to be full on uncharted stanned out :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
copped the UC4 controller already and thinkin bout copping the gold headsets next week if the price stay the same

:lupe: I kind of need to upgrade my Golds as my shyts are broken. They still work but the hinges are broke so it doesn't fit snug when wearing it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and I'm playing this bullshyt with those icons and shyt off. Don't need no tagging of enemies or indicators :sas1:. Enemies are burned into my memory.

nlglno.gif

(that enemy grab tho :mjlol:)

Hopefully the AI is much more sophisticated than TLOU's thanks to stronger hardware. The AI in teh demo looked dumb sometimes(due to it being on easy mode i presume for these larry ass journalists).

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That feeling where time is going fast but slow as well. Rachet and Clank snuck up on a breh but UC4 still feels far away. :mjcry:

I got the headset but that's because I broke the back up.

I want the controller but I can't justify it since I already got 3 DS4s in great condition. :patrice:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That feeling where time is going fast but slow as well. Rachet and Clank snuck up on a breh but UC4 still feels far away. :mjcry:

I got the headset but that's because I broke the back up.

I want the controller but I can't justify it since I already got 3 DS4s in great condition. :patrice:
well then yea i wouldnt get the controller either....i still got my OG controller and sometimes the analogs have a mind of their own and i didnt want that happening when i get on that mp and start murking niccas :wow:.....actually found the vinyl skin thats used on the actual UC4 special edition ps4 on ebay :ehh:
New The Uncharted 4 Skin Sticker for PS4 Playstation 4 Console + 2 Controllers
its from china tho :huhldup: but its a $8 risk so i said fukk it and bought it a couple minutes ago :yeshrug: if it turn out to be legit :gladbron::banderas: