UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh you were the one that misunderstood a joke between me and Fatboi and took it to left field. We're going back and forth about a hypothetical point I never actually made.
You could have just said you were trolling, but instead you started trying to convince me why TR is a good game when I never said it wasn't a good game, all you had to do was state that your post was a troll post.

Your the one that started comparing the two games when no one asked you too.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You could have just said you were trolling, but instead you started trying to convince me why TR is a good game when I never said it wasn't a good game, all you had to do was state that your post was a troll post.

Your the one that started comparing the two games when no one asked you too.
you did, in your initial response, and ive said multiple times since my first response to you that i was joking with fatboi

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'd be cool when the game is out and after we all experience it ND talks about what the game would've been missing/lacking if they launched it in 2015. :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It'd be cool when the game is out and after we all experience it ND talks about what the game would've been missing/lacking if they launched it in 2015. :wow:
Sony stans would have been fine with that anyway. ole "Just give me the game incomplete! I'll pay you full price and you can patch the rest of the stuff in later!" :skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20160229_173914.jpg

A new map!

My hunger for anything uncharted 4 is insatiable. Pure avaricious