UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
New Release Date for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

As you know, Naughty Dog is wrapping up production on Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End with the game on track to go gold and into production later this month. In an effort to meet the considerable worldwide demand from Sony stans foaming in envy over not being able to play Rise of The Tomb Raider, and to ensure that all deprived gamers worldwide have the opportunity to play the game on day one after installing a mandatory 12 gb patch, we have chosen to make greatness await a little while longer by delaying the launch of the game by two weeks to allow for extra manufacturing time.

Therefore, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has a new worldwide release date of May 10, 2016.

We know this news might be disappointing to Sony stans worldwide, and we are sorry to have to make you await a little longer to play Naughty Dog’s latest Tomb Raider remaster. The good news is that the game is phenomenal — we are fully confident that it will be worth the await and the team at Naughty Dog is eager as ever for you to experience Nathan Drake’s final adventure as Lara Croft puts his "flabby and sick" behind into retirement.

We thank you and @Fatboi1 for your continued support for PlayStation.
#GreatnessAwaits

New Release Date for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Screw it, I wanna bytch and moan.

I never touch the multiplayer's in these games. I'd love it if they'd drop a demo for like the first level or something (I miss those days) :sadcam: :mjcry: :to:
Damn, you didn't try the beta last time? shyt was fun as hell.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn, you didn't try the beta last time? shyt was fun as hell.

Nah man, im just not an online multiplayer type of guy. I never played any of the multiplayer modes from UC1-3 or TLOU.I love deep and engaging story modes or maybe couch co op.

Probably why im not playing as many games as of late.