UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:martin: I told that nikka to make some of the members moderators for the Coli group so peeps don't have to ask and wait on him only.
Then we end up with a bunch of cacs and yall fakkit random friends on there giving out membership all willy nilly.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then promote trusted members. Like @Kamikaze Revy @Fatboi1 @Khalil_4real @Los! @kingdarius @GoldenGlove

Or me :youngsabo:

I made a separate account for the IRL homies. I'm not gonna be blowing up the Coli group with those that don't belong.
No disrespect to my man Rekka at all, but those psn groups are mad whack right now. I don't see them being useful at all the way they are. I'd like to see them AT LEAST add the function to directly reply to comments. The way it is now you don't even know who is talking to who and who is responding to what. I appreciate the foundation they built, its just not something I'm checking for regularly because how how limited it is.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zpyebr.gif

:wow:

Enemy team used that to THEIR own disadvantage :wow:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:dame:=my face when i tried to connect.

damn thought they was going to open it for another week. Best game I played this gen.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Naughty Dog Has “Some Sick Ideas” for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Multiplayer; “We Have Some Really Cool Plans in the Future”

Now that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s multiplayer beta ended, it’s time for Naughty Dog to address the reported issues and complains.

Uncharted 4’s Lead Multiplayer Designer Robert Cogburn sat down in a recent interview and talked about the developer’s post-launch plans and how they plan on keeping their audience engaged.

He started off talking about the beta’s feedback, and the player’s initial reaction to the Mysticals.

“As soon as we launch, we have things in place very soon after to keep people engaged. It’s a deep, deep planning process.”

“It’s interesting to see people’s perception change over time. At first, they said, “I don’t like the Mysticals.” Then it’s, “Oh, no, the Mysticals are pretty cool.” Then people said, “I don’t really like the sidekicks.” Although feedback on the sidekicks has been mixed and we’re definitely going to start addressing that.”

When asked if Uncharted 4’s multiplayer is an integral part of the experience, Cogburn answered with “definitely.”

“Definitely. The studio embarks to create experiences that we want to play. And Naughty Dog has an internal multiplayer team. We’re given the reigns to create the multi-layer experiences we’re interested in. That’s what led to Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and that’s what led to The Last of Us. We’re seeing our community grow. Our player population from Uncharted 2 through The Last of Us has been continually expanding. We’re not going to let that go. We want to create experiences that are unique to competitive games and the more we try it, the more we iterate on it for the future.”

“And is there a demand for it? There a lot of people that play our stuff. I think the engagement rate from the beta, which has been going up and to the right consistently, is a sign of that. Hopefully, we’re going to draw more people in.”

The Last of Us’ multiplayer kind of had a story that tied in with the original, so is Naughty Dog taking the same approach with Uncharted 4?

“It’s going to be fun to consider which direction we take things. We’ve got some sick ideas.”

Finally, Cogburn explained Naughty Dog’s post-launch plans to keep their audience engaged, and he said that they ” have some really cool plans in the future,” stressing that they won’t be just “new Mysticals, new sidekicks, new weapons and whatnot.”

“But the mentality is just, “How do you keep engagement?” You keep engagement through updates, you keep engagement through listening to the community. I think when we reveal more about how the whole progression system’s going to work for multiplayer next year, people will be able to see glimmers of how we can keep that engagement month after month.”

“We have some really cool plans in the future, outside of some of the obvious things like new Mysticals, new sidekicks, new weapons and whatnot. Hopefully, we’ll be able to execute these plans in the future. They’re a little ambitious. We’re trying to be conscious of feedback throughout the process, and implementing changes based on it.”

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End releases on March 18, 2016 exclusively for PS4.

Naughty Dog Has “Some Sick Ideas” for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Multiplayer; “We Have Some Really Cool Plans in the Future” | DualShockers

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Naughty Dog Has “Some Sick Ideas” for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Multiplayer; “We Have Some Really Cool Plans in the Future”

Now that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s multiplayer beta ended, it’s time for Naughty Dog to address the reported issues and complains.

Uncharted 4’s Lead Multiplayer Designer Robert Cogburn sat down in a recent interview and talked about the developer’s post-launch plans and how they plan on keeping their audience engaged.

He started off talking about the beta’s feedback, and the player’s initial reaction to the Mysticals.

“As soon as we launch, we have things in place very soon after to keep people engaged. It’s a deep, deep planning process.”

“It’s interesting to see people’s perception change over time. At first, they said, “I don’t like the Mysticals.” Then it’s, “Oh, no, the Mysticals are pretty cool.” Then people said, “I don’t really like the sidekicks.” Although feedback on the sidekicks has been mixed and we’re definitely going to start addressing that.”

When asked if Uncharted 4’s multiplayer is an integral part of the experience, Cogburn answered with “definitely.”

“Definitely. The studio embarks to create experiences that we want to play. And Naughty Dog has an internal multiplayer team. We’re given the reigns to create the multi-layer experiences we’re interested in. That’s what led to Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and that’s what led to The Last of Us. We’re seeing our community grow. Our player population from Uncharted 2 through The Last of Us has been continually expanding. We’re not going to let that go. We want to create experiences that are unique to competitive games and the more we try it, the more we iterate on it for the future.”

“And is there a demand for it? There a lot of people that play our stuff. I think the engagement rate from the beta, which has been going up and to the right consistently, is a sign of that. Hopefully, we’re going to draw more people in.”

The Last of Us’ multiplayer kind of had a story that tied in with the original, so is Naughty Dog taking the same approach with Uncharted 4?

“It’s going to be fun to consider which direction we take things. We’ve got some sick ideas.”

Finally, Cogburn explained Naughty Dog’s post-launch plans to keep their audience engaged, and he said that they ” have some really cool plans in the future,” stressing that they won’t be just “new Mysticals, new sidekicks, new weapons and whatnot.”

“But the mentality is just, “How do you keep engagement?” You keep engagement through updates, you keep engagement through listening to the community. I think when we reveal more about how the whole progression system’s going to work for multiplayer next year, people will be able to see glimmers of how we can keep that engagement month after month.”

“We have some really cool plans in the future, outside of some of the obvious things like new Mysticals, new sidekicks, new weapons and whatnot. Hopefully, we’ll be able to execute these plans in the future. They’re a little ambitious. We’re trying to be conscious of feedback throughout the process, and implementing changes based on it.”

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End releases on March 18, 2016 exclusively for PS4.

Naughty Dog Has “Some Sick Ideas” for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Multiplayer; “We Have Some Really Cool Plans in the Future” | DualShockers
UC4 is gonna be in my PS4 for many many months. It's already a markedly better playing MP than not only UC3 but many other TPS.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
UNCHARTED 4 NEW TRAILER RUNNING BEFORE STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS DETAILED
1 1 1.2K 4

Earlier this week it’s been confirmed that a new Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End trailer was going to run before Star Wars: The Force Awakens in some theaters. This new trailer has yet to be made available online but some details have emerged on it thanks to some online reports

NeoGAF user Abdiel has provided a rather detailed description of the trailer, which feature motion capturing sessions, a brief CG scene and more.

“SO I JUST SAW THIS AT MY THEATRE, IMAX SHOWING IN HOOKSETT, NH.

THERE WAS BTS FOOTAGE, SHOWING NOLAN NORTH AND TROY BAKER DOING MOCAP STUFF, WITH BRUCE AND SO ON DISCUSSING THE IMPACT OF THE FOCUS ON THE STORY AND IDEALS BEHIND THE GAME DESIGN, WHICH WAS PRETTY COOL. TROY AND NOLAN BOTH WEIGHED IN ON SOME STUFF, AND THEY SHOWED SOME OF THE FOOTAGE AND THEN THE OVERLAY OF THE MOCAP OF THE MOMENT IN THE SCENE, WHICH WAS IMPRESSIVE.

THE CG SCENE WAS REALLY BRIEF, WITH A REALLY SOLEMN PIECE TO TIE INTO IT, WITH A SORT OF TAGLINE, DRAMATIC FLASH-SCENE, JUST SOMETHING AS A SPLASH IMAGE, THE BTS WAS MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE AND A MORE THAN 2 MINUTES LONG, SO THAT WAS THE REAL ‘MEAT’ OF IT.

THEY ALSO SHOWED THE STAR WARS ‘NOSTALGIA’ COMMERCIAL FOR BATTLEFRONT LEADING INTO THE OPENING OF THE MOVIE AS WELL.

ALL IN ALL, DEFINITELY A SOLID PS4 REPRESENTATION, HAH.”

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be the final entry of the series developed by Naughty Dogs and it will star Nathan Drake once again, as the sets out on a journey to uncover the secret behind the pirate colony Libertalia and the treasure said to be hidden within. Alongside the main single player campaign, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is also going to feature a multiplayer mode that those who have purchased the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection have been able to try out with the exclusive beta.

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 on March 18th 2016.

http://gamesinners.com/ps/2015/12/1...-before-star-wars-the-force-awakens-detailed/