UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When's the DLC coming?

Anyway, this was like a movie. I've kept all of the Uncharted games instead of selling them. They were that good. Naughty Dog went out on a high note. Good to see he and Elena settled down. They were destined to be together. This should be the end of his story. Don't want to see the daughter pick up where he left off. He and his brother got into the lifestyle out of survival, she doesn't have the hardships they had growing up.

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Just started playing online ranked, not to brag but I be beasting. I think I might have played one of you guys because after my team won whoever was cussing my team out sounded like a coli member. Obviously it's hard to remember name tags but if you ever see "GOATSINCE92" beasting that's me.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Is this game good? 1,2 and 3 are some of my favorite games of all time but not sure about this one :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Booted this up last night since I haven't played it in probably months. I noticed TDM Classic is permanent now with some good changes.

I played a few rounds and it was still fun. Graphics still looked crisp and the HDR made it look even better.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Booted this up last night since I haven't played it in probably months. I noticed TDM Classic is permanent now with some good changes.

I played a few rounds and it was still fun. Graphics still looked crisp and the HDR made it look even better.
Don't like the power weapon countdown should just spawn in and make us find them. Ranked king of the hill is dope. Probably need to make bounty hunter ranked as well :banderas:

Daps
Its not as over the top as 2 n 3. I like it because I understand what type of story they were going for

Over the top, aka, exciting.

I liked 4 a lot, but after i was done with it lacked action to the adventure. Definitely more story driven in the line of TLOU.

You felt the drama of worrying for Nate's safety, but when it was all over i felt like it could have been a bit more fast paced