UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 stanned Uncharted since it's inception and you still ain't beat this on Crushing?
:scust:

You casual af. I made this game my bytch. This game made you fall back
:mjlol:

Take notes, and git gud

Uploaded May 18th.... the game dropped May 10th. Damn you suck
:laugh:

I didn't spend the year trying to play it. I literally haven't played the SP in months. I play multiple games. The audacity of yall trying to tell me about Uncharted :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A car chase in gta is totaly unscripted. You can make any turn you want and the A.I. has to act accordingly. Its all dynamic, no script.

In uncharted, you make any turn you want. The A.I. Knows exactly where you will be at all times. Making a wrong turn, or doing anything outside the way its scripted will result in a failed state.

Its a set piece moment . Not truly dynamic gameplay

@Fatboi1

Was wondering if you can answer this now. Is the car chase in UC4 open or scripted?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

Was wondering if you can answer this now. Is the car chase in UC4 open or scripted?
If you mean open as in GTA open, no. It's not scripted as in there's only one way to go with the exact same reactions happening each time. You can generally take a couple different routes when driving the jeep in that set piece and when you're hanging onto the back of the truck with your rope you can jump from car to car differently.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Gotta feelin this aint the last one wit so many angles to make another one

Im strongly leanin towards his daughter kidnapped in the next one as he tries to lead a normal life

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Gotta feelin this aint the last one wit so many angles to make another one

Im strongly leanin towards his daughter kidnapped in the next one as he tries to lead a normal life

Yeah will probably feature a Drake in his 50's, his daughter gets kidnapped by some gang and they say the only way to get her back is to get some mythical treasure for them; leading Drake on one final epic journey around the world in order to save his daughter. Shyt practically writes itself. Probably be a launch title for the PS6 or some shyt :russ: