UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:scust:breh how do you roll with treyshawn nikka trash as fukk
i've known that man since the last of us. Going on like 3,4yrs now, we gameshare and everything. Got loyalty built in with him so i roll with him :manny: plus he has his good games and i still win more than i lose as long as i got stokes
Them nikkas lol I don't know why they pushed when we could have just held the room
cuz we were coming :demonic: shredding thru that camp like a hot knife thru butter :bustback: it was either push back or fall down :boss:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'd say TLOU was a lil better overall since it was a fresh new IP whereas this was just a new UC4 that was at times incredible and at times incredibly boring(Early chapters.)
I see.
On chapter 10....how much longer you think I got?

Might stay up and beat this since I'm off tmrw :mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see.
On chapter 10....how much longer you think I got?

Might stay up and beat this since I'm off tmrw :mjgrin:
You're just getting to the halfway point of the game. U got a good chunk of the game left. I felt the game picked up after Chapter 9 imo. Chapter 1-8 had some good parts that were cool but ultimately a slog at times.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You're just getting to the halfway point of the game. U got a good chunk of the game left. I felt the game picked up after Chapter 9 imo. Chapter 1-8 had some good parts that were cool but ultimately a slog at times.
I feel like searching that cathedral took LONG AS fukk bruh.

Might put in 2 more hours 2nite.