UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Chapter 17 elevator scene with Elena on Crushing

samshtastic.gif
This is customer service paging @Mowgli. Customer service paging Mowgli.
We have a #Casual crying in aisle 3. Please bring a mop.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got a PS4 Pro just before xmas with UC4, finally playing through. This hasn't lived up to the hype at all.

Only really 3 locations where missions take place - Scotland, Madagascar/Kings Bay and the desert islands, no super natural twist and clunky controls.

Sam a fukk nikka as well.
:gucci:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I7? He hasn't even got to the hard part yet

IS this 17 or 18. Damn I forgot. shyt had me feeling invigorated with competition though

That ain't crushing :stopitslime:

I was playing this part last night adn there's missing enemies here. Mines had a dude with a RPG on the left and across from Elena was a heavy armored dude with a heavy machine gun.

Uploading now..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That ain't crushing :stopitslime:

I was playing this part last night adn there's missing enemies here. Mines had a dude with a RPG on the left and across from Elena was a heavy armored dude with a heavy machine gun.

Uploading now..
What? :dahell: you jealous as fukk wow.

Sorry it was crushing. Maybe somethings been changed in the updates so I can't verify this bullshyt you're talking but from the damage I'm taking and how quickly in getting white screened it's obvious im playing on crushing.

More then likely I killed rocket man before he could get his shyt off while u ducking and dodging. Elite Gaming

Not that you know shyt about that. Probably bout to upload some hard footage. shyt I'm not interested in viewing.

Clown don't ever claim I'm falsifying my record. I hold grudges

You nit about to upload shyt

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? :dahell: you jealous as fukk wow.

Sorry it was crushing. Maybe somethings been changed in the updates so I can't verify this bullshyt you're talking but from the damage I'm taking and how quickly in getting white screened it's obvious im playing on crushing.

More then likely I killed rocket man before he could get his shyt off while u ducking and dodging. Elite Gaming

Not that you know shyt about that. Probably bout to upload some hard footage. shyt I'm not interested in viewing.

Clown don't ever claim I'm falsifying my record. I hold grudges

You nit about to upload shyt
lol.

Breh there's a nikka with a machine gun MISSING in your footage. So I doubt ND updated to make the game MORE ELITE have they? :dame:

and there was a RPG dude and a nikka with a Sniper on the left. A dude on the ledge where you hanging off at and across from the elevator a heaviliy armored breh with a automatic machine gun which I seen wasn't present in your footage. Something is odd here.

FOOTAGE

I just now did this and actually killed the heavy armored dude in no time but died doing some bullshyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lol.

Breh there's a nikka with a machine gun MISSING in your footage. So I doubt ND updated to make the game MORE ELITE have they? :dame:

and there was a RPG dude and a nikka with a Sniper on the left. A dude on the ledge where you hanging off at and across from the elevator a heaviliy armored breh with a automatic machine gun which I seen wasn't present in your footage. Something is odd here.

FOOTAGE

I just now did this and actually killed the heavy armored dude in no time but died doing some bullshyt.

But you died. Aka you failed.

:manny: maybe if you had done these runs when I was begging you to do them we would have shared a similar experiencell. CASUAL.

Ur so trash you thinkin

Huhhuhhowd he do it. I can't even do it:sadbron:

I think the difference in our footage may be you starting at the very bottom of the elevator and me getting to the first checkpoint.

You haven't even got to where I'm at :wow: :banderas:

Keep practicing you casual fukk. You can't be the authority when you're a failure.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If they make a spin off with a young Sully, they can keep milking this cow

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe if you had done these runs when I was begging you to do them we would have shared a similar experiencell. CASUAL.
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Huhhuhhowd he do it. I can't even do it:sadbron:

I think the difference in our footage may be you starting at the very bottom of the elevator and me getting to the first checkpoint.

You haven't even got to where I'm at :wow: :banderas:

Keep practicing you casual fukk. You can't be the authority when you're a failure.
The difference is that you were playing on Moderate mode so that must explains why the breh with the heavy gear was missing

Only thing ELITE here is your fibbing skills. :wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man i still haven't copped this yet. Black friday didn't have the game at 30 like i anticipated smh

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:obama:@kingdarius our ranked team straight

But that one nikka always on the bottom of the scoreboard and lagging out and shyt :hhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

The difference is that you were playing on Moderate mode so that must explains why the breh with the heavy gear was missing

Only thing ELITE here is your fibbing skills. :wow:
If I was playing on moderate I wouldnt have been white screened in 3 shots. Give ul. You not Crushing material. You got crushed into some kind of material.

Missing. You don't even have footage showing the same location I was at. You never made it to the top of the elevator. Just stop. Just give up. You average. You mediocre and that's OK. Don't try to be like mowgli. I rather never beat a game then beat it in normal. Just be you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was playing on moderate I wouldnt have been white screened in 3 shots. Give ul. You not Crushing material. You got crushed into some kind of material.

Missing. You don't even have footage showing the same location I was at. You never made it to the top of the elevator. Just stop. Just give up. You average. You mediocre and that's OK. Don't try to be like mowgli. I rather never beat a game then beat it in normal. Just be you.
:dahell: U clearly can see I just destroyed dude with the heavy gear with the sniper. Up front to his fukking face. No Mercy, No Compassion. Just brutal.

U was hanging off the cliff, aiming around a rock peeking on some ":sadbron: hope i hope he don't see me :sadbron:"

Yeah u beat it already the easy way, hiding and creeping :mjpls:

I'm going through the trenches, bloody knuckles and all.
:birdman:

It's nothing to me mayne :ufdup:

U restarted like 60 times before u got to the top :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 stanned Uncharted since it's inception and you still ain't beat this on Crushing?
:scust:

You casual af. I made this game my bytch. This game made you fall back
:mjlol:

Take notes, and git gud

Uploaded May 18th.... the game dropped May 10th. Damn you suck
:laugh: