UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Same. I got to wave 10 on hard and we ALMOST beat it but this DOOFUS screwed up near the end. We pretty much got the Warlord's health all the way down and this dude instead of reviving us went and just started meleeing them head on. :snoop:
that warlord is cot dayum cotton candy compared to that nicca with the clones from the streams....3 niccas with 2 shot down guns and they accuracy is bananaz!! if these other warlords harder i might have to just say fuk it and hit that moderate difficulty :lolbron:

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyin the game but now Im in the room wit the pirates doin the symbol puzzle being frustrated :upsetfavre:

:mjlol:The arguments bout the slidin

:mjlol:Debates bout comparin MGS5 to UC4
Its smokin in here:mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
that warlord is cot dayum cotton candy compared to that nicca with the clones from the streams....3 niccas with 2 shot down guns and they accuracy is bananaz!! if these other warlords harder i might have to just say fuk it and hit that moderate difficulty :lolbron:
The pirates have weaknesses they armored ones don't

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo i need a fukkin team i mean damn im on wave 4 on hard and when they start hitting you with the slow down shyt is a wrap but the bosses make this shyt fun as fukk

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
has anybody beaten wave 10 on hard yet? cuz i've played it a total of damn near 3hrs now and still havent beaten it :francis: shyt is just too ridiculous...think i got a strategy now tho and i just unlocked stones

shyt is easy I'm level 41 tho plus I got lucky and played with some elite gamers

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
shyt is easy I'm level 41 tho plus I got lucky and played with some elite gamers
i just beat it all on hard...didnt get to level 40 til i beat everything. Played every single map on hard first, didnt do moderate or anything even once. Only got like 7 stars total :pachaha:....new devon is absolutely ridiculous. I dont how anybody will beat it on crushing or hardcore

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
i just beat it all on hard...didnt get to level 40 til i beat everything. Played every single map on hard first, didnt do moderate or anything even once. Only got like 7 stars total :pachaha:....new devon is absolutely ridiculous. I dont how anybody will beat it on crushing or hardcore

Why is there no matchmaking on crushing

:comeon:

I'm done with uc4 these nikkas keep doing stupid shyt

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This nikka lamont died when ole boy almost had the disciple dead I know dude was hot about that shyt:mjlol: