UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This jawn worth copping? :patrice:
I mean I get games for the low, but still don't wanna get something I'm not gonna play

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:leostare: imma beat your squad eventually I managed to get masters solo:whew:
giphy.gif

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Started playing through story again finding all the extra crap, still fun for a third playthrough :obama:
What's the word on "co op? ":patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Started playing through story again finding all the extra crap, still fun for a third playthrough :obama:
What's the word on "co op? ":patrice:
Coming "this holiday"

Is co-op going to be survival? Adventure? both?

It's too early for us to give out that information. We're going to have a big co-op splash before we release the ins and outs of co-op.

Like a stream?

It's gonna be a wide variety of things, we're gonna be knocking it out of the park letting people know about co-op.

A tiny tidbit of information about co-op that doesn't reveal too much - while you're playing, you'll be able to go these positions across the map where you'll be able to buy all types of gear, mysticals and things of the sort like that. While you're playing, you'll be earning cash, so you can go buy your guns, gear and mysticals. it's a new element that wasn't in previous co-op iterations.

What about the co-op player count?

Yeah, I can say that. We're gonna match the number of players in the previous game, which is three.