UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea idk if the last of us guys rubbed off on the uncharted guys too much or if they have more control but its crazy how bare bones this shyt is especially with all the delays it had....i'd be cool with just 3tdm and objective cuz those were the only ones i played other than tdm. Coop is cool but i prolly played that like twice last game

EDIT: no more maps after autumn? :what:....maaaaan they better be releasing a ton of maps then cuz thats fukking stupid. U release one map in summer and gonna stop releasing maps after autumn :snoop: even LoU had hella maps :why:
If they add "maps" in this next patch, It'd better be AT LEAST two. That'd make the current count 11 maps.

Then the next "maps" could be 2-3 more which would bring the total to 14 max. That's really low next to UC3 which had 24 maps but really 8 of them were UC2 remakes. At this point I wouldn't mind UC2/3 maps being brought over but with all the bullshyt they added to this game it might not work the same.
UC2 had 12 original maps so I think they gonna end up having 12-14 maps total. Since they pretty much aped TLOU into this game, 17 maps would make it equal to TLOU.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He has a punchable face, you probably upset him or something lol.

Hopefully this "patch" adds some god damned content. This shyt doesn't even feel like a full MP experience right now.

:deadrose: breh i have every single piece of dlc, shyt is unbelievably boring now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: breh i have every single piece of dlc, shyt is unbelievably boring now
there ain't enough shyt to do. It'd be something if the maps were UC2 quality and the gameplay was purely competitive but you got lame maps and TLOU light gameplay mixed with UC. I pretty much play a few matches here and there and get off. Sad because the actual gun game is real solid but the bullshyt around it ain't strong.

Daps
Reppin
Finally beat it and thought it was a great conclusion to the series. It's nice to be able to have a great single player campaign with a story worth a shyt and characters you care about it. Graphics, sound, and presentation were amazing and such a cinematic experience. 9/10 :blessed:

The epilogue :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SMH one map I bet :snoop:

These nikkas better have a new mode for crying out loud.

original

Summer about to be over and these cacs only dropped a new map and some corny ass dance taunts.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leaked blog Post(translated from german)

https://blog.de.playstation.com/2016/08/30/uncharted-4-bekommt-mit-dem-neuen-update-eine-neue-multip...

Free Uncharted 4 multiplayer map with new update
In addition, new enhancements, features and DLC items for Naughty Dog's latest publication
Scott Lowe, Naughty Dog:

It is just a month ago that we treasures and our first multiplayer DLC update for the multiplayer mode of Uncharted 4 have released. With it, we have a new map, new weapons, a new mysticism ability our revised ranking system and much more introduced.

Since then, we have worked diligently on our next great multiplayer DLC Release and collected player feedback as we aim to develop the multiplayer experience ever. One of the comments that we see most often and hear is: "Published more cards!" You can be sure that we have understood you loud and clear. And today we are pleased to introduce New Devon - a brand new multiplayer map that appears for Uncharted 4 tomorrow.

Like all our DLCs is also New Devon as part of an update available at no extra cost to all players. Inspired by the Uncharted 4 campaign, the locales of New Devon are the sprawling ruins of an abandoned pirate colony. It is one of our biggest card and has extensive, open outdoor areas with elevated vantage points for those who prefer to fight from a distance. And if you tend to "run and gun" method is - do not worry! There is also plenty crawlspace for dogfighting.

In addition to the release of New Devon, there are also a number of changes and improvements to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer mode, including new ways to obtain relics and unlock multiplayer objects. In addition to the masters of challenges, players can also be obtained by completing and winning matches relics now.

We have also added premium DLC designs and preset outfits DLC Premium chests to give the players as a chance to unlock premium prestige projects with fewer relics.

This Friday, September 2, we also launch a tender sale in multiplayer business of Uncharted 4, in which there is to Friday, 16 September, 33% to 37% discount on all relics chests.

For kompetitivere Player Update 1:12 also contains changes to team deathmatch with rank and a number of new rewards for the second season.We took the feedback from the community to heart and want to achieve with these changes that the competitive experience for single player is worthwhile.On thewebsite of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End you'll find more details about the second season of Team Deathmatch with rank and a complete list of changes inUpdate 1:12 .

As already mentioned, comes in Uncharted 4 future much more at you. In September we will publish a new DLC update which brings a new map, a new game mode, personalized items and much more. We publish soon more information on our new DLC, so looking at our Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - and Snapchat pages over.

We hope you will have fun at the new map of New Devon in the meantime.See you online!

So new map tomorrow with some regular patch stuff, and then new map next month with new mode and stuff. :yeshrug: