UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
These cacs think they slick. Boutta drop like 1 to 2 more maps and call it a day on some "Well it was free!!"

The road map showed "maps" for summer so it's like counting next month's DLC it'll have been 3 maps/new game mode, cinema mode and extra guns/shyt.

Autumm they got "new maps" so I suspect 3 more maps. Probably 2 new and a UC3 map. They betta drop more maps or else I'ma crack a joke on they twitter.
yea u cant really complain cuz its free and ND realizes that and definitely treating it like its free content cuz they just sitting back giving no fukks like :ehh:....the new map is cool even tho it feels like the shyt was created by a madman or something :pachaha: mufukkas be everywhere and u got so much cover its hard to finish ppl. Still went ham tho :youngsabo:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
ZZ64peS.jpg

QKkf1va.jpg

giphy.gif

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This was my first uncharted so I don't have any previous experience with the series.

So, is that it? I beat the story mode in like 3 days. And multiplayer was never my thing :patrice:

Is that it? Is multiplayer worth it?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Match starts and I seperate from my squad except for 1 dude. I downed 2 with a grenade and downed a 3rd but went down with him

My raggedy ass teammate is hanging from a ledge shooting a pistol, while he's watching another guy revive all 3, kill me and then got his ass dumbass down and had the nerve to complain on the mic :beli:

I come back with a rope kill and a down, dude steals my kill instead of shooting the guy in front of him.

Score was 1-8 off the rip and I had my first rage quit on MP.

These randoms ain't shyt :snoop:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:blessed: It's so satisfying getting a 1 hit KO with the Harbringer Sniper. The other day I got two back to back. Had me like:banderas:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
aint really ever been interested in uncharted. :yeshrug: looks like a bootleg Tomb Raider