UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjpls: since i was in that canadian tournament i got every single dlc for free and im about to get the next dlc for freet too (not sure what it is)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Idk he screenshotted your profile

haha he using our words now huh....that GAHBAGE shyt is from me and stokes :francis:
Damn ND drop a update.:francis:
they SHOULD drop something at the end of the ranked season....if they dont tho :francis:

where tf is the maps :mindblown:....this is by far THEE laziest uncharted mp out of all of them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
haha he using our words now huh....that GAHBAGE shyt is from me and stokes :francis:

they SHOULD drop something at the end of the ranked season....if they dont tho :francis:

where tf is the maps :mindblown:....this is by far THEE laziest uncharted mp out of all of them
word this shyt missing SOOO much from UC2 or 3.

Like breh this is UC TWO's MP at launch:

Co-op Objective

Plunder

Co-op Arena

Team Deathmach

Elimination

Objectives

All Competitive Modes

Ranked

The Lab (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)

Uncharted FOUR

Team Deathmatch
Ranked Team Deathmatch
Plunder
Command

It had eight playlists total coop included. They got a long way to go.

Anyway, those cacs just said that the new patch should drop next week which I guess is part of the DLC.
Live Update 1.11.032 - PlayStation® Forums

I hope the next maps are good. A couple good maps can keep me hooked for hours.

I wish these nikkas added a damn hardcore mode or something. Private matches has the option to turn off downs and other shyt so it's there in the game already.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
U4 needs: Cinema mode, classic mode, co-op, elimination, 3tdm, the lab, etc before maps.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U4 needs: Cinema mode, classic mode, co-op, elimination, 3tdm, the lab, etc before maps.
technically for summer we're supposed to be getting:
26724906131_42b3142be4_b.jpg

a new game mode, some more map(s) and cinema mode. I think we'll get COOP in OCT.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
word this shyt missing SOOO much from UC2 or 3.

Like breh this is UC TWO's MP at launch:

Co-op Objective

Plunder

Co-op Arena

Team Deathmach

Elimination

Objectives

All Competitive Modes

Ranked

The Lab (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)

Uncharted FOUR

Team Deathmatch
Ranked Team Deathmatch
Plunder
Command

It had eight playlists total coop included. They got a long way to go.

Anyway, those cacs just said that the new patch should drop next week which I guess is part of the DLC.
Live Update 1.11.032 - PlayStation® Forums

I hope the next maps are good. A couple good maps can keep me hooked for hours.

I wish these nikkas added a damn hardcore mode or something. Private matches has the option to turn off downs and other shyt so it's there in the game already.

He blocked me :russ: i wonder what i said

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea idk if the last of us guys rubbed off on the uncharted guys too much or if they have more control but its crazy how bare bones this shyt is especially with all the delays it had....i'd be cool with just 3tdm and objective cuz those were the only ones i played other than tdm. Coop is cool but i prolly played that like twice last game

EDIT: no more maps after autumn? :what:....maaaaan they better be releasing a ton of maps then cuz thats fukking stupid. U release one map in summer and gonna stop releasing maps after autumn :snoop: even LoU had hella maps :why: