UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I ran into Brokengamez in Ranked TDM and the nikka was raging as fukk :dead:

Second match into the stream @Fatboi1

:scust:

BG is such a fukking whiner :mjlol:

It's like he's screaming and raging at EVERYTHING that's killing him.

"OMG THESE fukkING GUYS THREW A GRENADE AT ME AND DIDN'T SHOOT ME WHAT A BUNCH OF NOOBS!!"

"yo wtf THREE DUDES ALL ANGELS SHOOTING AT ME SMH THIS GAME MAN!!"

"YO! THIS DUDE ROLLED AWAY AND WENT TO HIS PARTNER WHY HE DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT IT OUT?!? THIS GAME IS FOR CASUAL*gets killed by grenade toss* OMG WTF ND MAN!?!? :mad:"

"WHY ARE WE LOOOSING TO THESE fukkING SCRUBS!!?"

Like nikka really?? If you losing, then they're out playing you. Tossing a grenade near the end of a shoot out is standard online MP shootout tactic.
Apparently because nikkas doing it in UC4 now suddenly it's the game fault? :mjlol:

nikkas talking about wasn't nobody doing this when the game came out. :snoop:

It's called Metagame. People find shyt out as time passes.

Sore ass losers if I was in that game I'd be trollin his ass off callin him a sucka :pachaha:

Would've taunted on his ass every damn kill :stylin: and them taunts annoying boyyy :whew:

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:scust:

BG is such a fukking whiner :mjlol:

It's like he's screaming and raging at EVERYTHING that's killing him.

"OMG THESE fukkING GUYS THREW A GRENADE AT ME AND DIDN'T SHOOT ME WHAT A BUNCH OF NOOBS!!"

"yo wtf THREE DUDES ALL ANGLES SHOOTING AT ME SMH THIS GAME MAN!!"

"YO! THIS DUDE ROLLED AWAY AND WENT TO HIS PARTNER WHY HE DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT IT OUT?!? THIS GAME IS FOR CASUAL*gets killed by grenade toss* OMG WTF ND MAN!?!?"

"WHY ARE WE LOOOSING TO THESE fukkING SCRUBS!!?"

Like nikka really?? If you losing, then they're out playing you. Tossing a grenade near the end of a shoot out is standard online MP shootout tactic.
Apparently because nikkas doing it in UC4 now suddenly it's the game fault? :mjlol:

nikkas talking about wasn't nobody doing this when the game came out. :snoop:

It's called Metagame. People find shyt out as time passes.

Sore ass losers if I was in that game I'd be trollin his ass off callin him a sucka :pachaha:
Moral of the story style on bg in a way he sees fit:lolbron:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I finally beat it it last night :blessed:

My first playthru was on crushing check that trophy @Fatboi1 elite gamer :mjpls:

I still like uncharted 2 is still king 4 has the potential to better than 3 gotta wait for the co op multiplayer first

I wonder if the single player dlc will focus on Nadine since she got outta there

Now I get to read thru the thread and read all the spoilers

Ps I'm surprised there wasn't any goblins or zombies in this one

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Patch 1.09 just dropped. Should be fixed now from what I heard.

They need to add map voting :snoop:

I hate, HATE the Remnants map and the new map hasn't showed up in my hours of online play yesterday.

The ND forums are a cess pool of whiny children and toxic posting :wow:

I have no idea how these mods over there or devs deal with the shyt said on there
:whew:

Them bytch nikkas be cryingggggggggg soft ass gamers

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:deadrose:breh spazzed at me for using a grenade

The way dude be talking it's like no one should be killing him. I'd taunt over this nikka corpse every chance I get :mjlol:
bg just a sore ass loser how u gonna complain about nades when your in a spot where they cant shoot you? Nade that ass n hopefully get the down before the team shows up doesnt matter if you style on him in any way he has a problem with it this nikka is a fukking ego manic