UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So watcha think? I dont mind some of the additions as long as they arent op
The new additions don't seem as unbalanced when played in a live match. In the trailer, they give off a very chaotic, zany impression but in game they looked rather lite. I saw many of the mystical and sidekicks get countered or avoided with teamwork. So far I didn't see any blatantly OP things.

The main thing I'm happy about is the removal of sprint. That's a godsend imo and makes the pacing and movement more like UC2 as opposed to the ADHD UC3. The in game store and loadout system, along with downs makes the game look more team oriented. I see much more coordination being done here as opposed to UC3 which was just lone wolf thing.

The melee system looks :banderas:. No more of that magnetic shyt that happens when you go to melee an enemy and double downs from two enemies attacking each other at the same time. The animations and movement makes it so that even if you're close to an enemy you have to actually position yourself correctly to land a strike. Speaking animations they look really good.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Core mechanics look great.

Balance wise the beta seems important for feedback as they stressed it many times to comment on the beta on their forums.

Graphics look great but that Stream was compressed as hell as it didn't look really crisp like the off screen footage on Gamersyde. I can't imagine SP graphics.

Though I sense some paid DLC Maps though which will be corny as fukk since damn near every MP game offers free maps nowadays. This game isn't COD so having split player pools wont' be good for the longevity of certain playlists.

I'll reserve more judgement after playing though as it's hard to gauge how things will work from viewing a quick match or two. The beta seems to be more playtest like in that they offer more gameplay things to try out rather than experiencing a breadth of playlists and whatnot.
Can't wait until Friday though. :noah:

I'd say this looks like The Last of Uncharted 2.7 MP. Some things TLOU, some things UC2, some things UC3 and new additions from UC4. It looks fun. Time will tell how it plays out in the hands of the community though.

Last edited: