UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo this game is the only that legit gets me heated :pachaha:

Losing that last match had me damn near slam the controller on the floor :snoop:

@Nomad1 I'll be back on later probably around 12AM EST or so.

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So are they going to change the Ranked requirement where you have to be within 3 Ranks of the Party leader in order to play together? What a dumbass stipulation

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So are they going to change the Ranked requirement where you have to be within 3 Ranks of the Party leader in order to play together? What a dumbass stipulation

Step your game up

:umad:

I'll be on in a hour after I watch this got episode

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:My LOADOUT

Copperhead sr7
Indra eternity
Greanade
Stoner
Hunter sidekick
Helping hand

I unlocked 23 Loadpoints close to 25 won't get to 26 because you have to unlock pistols which are worthless

That hunter and Indra combo
I hate this mystical :snoop:

shyt is basically a put your controller down moment. I've noticed this shyt being used excessively lately.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Step your game up

:umad:

I'll be on in a hour after I watch this got episode
I'm referring to my friends. I'm Plat 1, was Diamond 3.

:heh:

I can play with anybody, but I turn it off a lot mainly because all my guys aren't close enough to my level

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven't touched this game since I beat it.
My mother bought my father a copy of the collectors edition for father's day.
He's a huge Uncharted fan and beat the first 3 at least 4 times each.
He goes and takes the time to find every little secret and will sit there looking at every little detail of the game.
He used to bother me with "But look at how they did the water. And look at this part here how the buildings look" (Low key made a lot of the same comments that @Fatboi1 made in this thread except he's been saying it since the first time he played the series)
I told him he is gonna love UC4. He said it's been starting slower than he would like. I told him wait until you get to Africa, you're gonna lose your freakin mind.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep getting downed on melees when I have tons of space between me and my opponent :what:
Yesterday I had some weird shyt happen to me. Me and an enemy both meleed each other and he charged melee'd me at the same time I meleed him while blind firing so it ended up killing me(It didn't even down me) and he got downed. I was like :dahell:.

Also had some dumb moments where I'd stomp someone off a ledge at the same time as them pulling me down and we both died. Some of the distances between ledge grabs shouldn't result in deaths imo.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yesterday I had some weird shyt happen to me. Me and an enemy both meleed each other and he charged melee'd me at the same time I meleed him while blind firing so it ended up killing me(It didn't even down me) and he got downed. I was like :dahell:.

Also had some dumb moments where I'd stomp someone off a ledge at the same time as them pulling me down and we both died. Some of the distances between ledge grabs shouldn't result in deaths imo.
Lag, had a dude who was able to ledge grabe and another guy after we both hit him, then he had the DBG

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just beat the game yesterday on the hard difficulty the last section of the game was rage inducing loved the game and the epilouge. I've been killing multiplayer as well if you want to add me my PSN name is the same my coli name.