UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never played an uncharted game before but my girl got me the special edition uncharted ps4 so bout to feast
I would suggest playing the other Uncharted games before this one. They aren't mandatory but they give you a better appreciation of this one and if you play this one first chances are you won't wanna backtrack.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nobody ever bothers to ask how the hell they're gonna go back in these games. They barely stitch together a path to get where they're going with stuff constantly falling apart and don't even care.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about getting the bundle :lupe:

Its a great game. I do think the criticism regarding the length of the final third of the game are correct though. Looking back that review by some chick (mayne on IGN, can't remember) had some good criticisms, although scoring it 8.8 is off. Its a 9.3/9.4, aka a classic.

One of three must have PS4 exclusives, along with Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank. :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a great game. I do think the criticism regarding the length of the final third of the game are correct though. Looking back that review by some chick (mayne on IGN, can't remember) had some good criticisms, although scoring it 8.8 is off. Its a 9.3/9.4, aka a classic.

One of three must have PS4 exclusives, along with Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank. :blessed:
She raised it to a 9.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its becoming a struggle to finish this game. I think playing 2, 3, then 4 all back to back to back is the reason. The gameplay is becoming tedious because it doesn't change all that much even between games. I think they changed the amount of damage you can take in this game too because it seems like Drake gets to critical really quickly. The AI help you get is fairly worthless.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dropped the damn ball with the MP content. shyt is getting boring now to me. The frustrations have risen for me because it seems like it's just a bunch of fluff obscuring a good game.

this shyt needs new modes/maps/features and COOP asap.

I can't believe they launched a Multiplayer WITHOUT levels(even if it's arbitrary it still was a good look), 3 modes(Ranked TDM is senseless. What's the point?), plunder is garbage on these maps and command is wack. So that leaves you with TDM on 8 maps which aren't even that good. shyt feels like a beta.

Then you got these dumb additions to the MP that just get annoying such as mines/C4 which slows everything down. Stupid AI running around the map distracting you and the enemy and downs are starting to annoy me. I don't even feel like playing the MP like that anymore :snoop:

What a fukking disappointment. :snoop:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
They dropped the damn ball with the MP content. shyt is getting boring now to me. The frustrations have risen for me because it seems like it's just a bunch of fluff obscuring a good game.

this shyt needs new modes/maps and COOP asap.

I can't believe they launched a Multiplayer WITHOUT levels(even if it's arbitrary it still was a good look), 3 modes(Ranked TDM is senseless. What's the point?), plunder is garbage on these maps and command is wack. So that leaves you with TDM on 8 maps which aren't even that good. shyt feels like a beta.

Then you got these dumb additions to the MP that just get annoying such as mines/C4 which slows everything down. Stupid AI running around the map distracting you and the enemy and downs are starting to annoy me. I don't even feel like playing the MP like that anymore :snoop:

What a fukking disappointment :snoop:
TLOU MP is much better imo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TLOU MP is much better imo.
I didn't play TLOU MP like that but I think it was unexpected which made it's lack of content more forgiving. TLOU only had 2 modes at launch with no coop. It wasn't really expected.

This game though dropped with barely anything when the last game had mad shyt. Uncharted 3 had 11 maps and a bunch of MP modes and coop. I understand this a new game but they keep changing the way the MP is every game and this being their last one they changed it to some shyt they didn't need to. They finally got a really good feeling TPS and they fukking ruin it with bullshyt. shyt annoys me because there isn't really any other good TPS out. :snoop: I literally just turned the game off mid match today out of boredom. Hopefully they drop a new patch with lots of shyt soon because I'm already losing interest.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I didn't play TLOU MP like that but I think it was unexpected which made it's lack of content more forgiving. TLOU only had 2 modes at launch with no coop. It wasn't really expected.

This game though dropped with barely anything when the last game had mad shyt. Uncharted 3 had 11 maps and a bunch of MP modes and coop. I understand this a new game but they keep changing the way the MP is every game and this being their last one they changed it to some shyt they didn't need to. They finally got a really good feeling TPS and they fukking ruin it with bullshyt. shyt annoys me because there isn't really any other good TPS out. :snoop: I literally just turned the game off mid match today out of boredom. Hopefully they drop a new patch with lots of shyt soon because I'm already losing interest.
GOW comin soon :troll:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

TLOU didn't have a lot of modes neither does Overwatch... the thing is, their gameplay sustains it. UC4's MP's gameplay is pretty good IMO. It's easily better than UC. Just need to have a team with you. But TLOU was more immersive when it came to giving you a distinct vibe for a game. UC4 is cool, but I only get on with friends.