UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I haven't played one Ranked TDM that wasn't completely lobsided.

Is it me or is it like some people are impervious to downs? I don't know if I need better perks or a better gun or something but it seems like some people run around charging groups of people hip firing all game and some how never get downed :lolbron:

Meanwhile I get downed from across the map if I'm in the open for 5 seconds.

I just keep wondering to myself how is this guy running around hip firing using 0 cover and he can take out all 5 of us without going down?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing I said. It's no longer a run and gun MP. It's basically a full team based game now. You need to be playing with a full team in this just as much if not more than something like Rainbow Six Siege. Which is wild.
Yeah, playing with good teammates is better. Playing with randoms as it is is frustrating especially in ranked TDM where it seems like parties sweep randoms. I kept trying to play it like UC2/3 but I been doing things like always upgrading rev packs, and mines seem underutilized so far. I was downing lots of dudes by placing mines around key points I know enemies would probably try to ambush us at.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played one Ranked TDM that wasn't completely lobsided.

Is it me or is it like some people are impervious to downs? I don't know if I need better perks or a better gun or something but it seems like some people run around charging groups of people hip firing all game and some how never get downed :lolbron:

Meanwhile I get downed from across the map if I'm in the open for 5 seconds.

I just keep wondering to myself how is this guy running around hip firing using 0 cover and he can take out all 5 of us without going down?
blindfire is just like in the old games, overpowered. Granted it's harder to just run up to someone, I guess blindfire is the advantage they get if they're close. What I do is if someone is nearing me I try and use the environment or map to "shield" myself while charging up the rope melee. A quick hit and they're down.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Finished it.

My major gripe was having to fight the controls in hard shooting scenes. Drake would always do something you didn't want him too. Especially in parts where you're hanging from something.

Outside of that, it was good game, that was very smart...From the AI to the level design and mechanics (driving, winching, etc.,) I love when AAA games gives us something new and we definitely got it here.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I preferred the exploring and platforming over the action. I didn't like the waves of enemies they would hit you with. I prefer if you let me scout the area then I can carry out my plan of attack methodically. In this I'd take out half the enemies only for more to show up from an area that left me exposed and now I'm in a firefight I didn't ask for. If it's an ambush level, ok I understand that, but this shyt happened routinely.

IMO the combat in TLOU is much better than Uncharted 4. I wish we had bricks in this game. Matter of fact I think I'm gonna start up another TLOU play through tomorrow.

Also the platforming and puzzles were better in Uncharted 2, I never played 3 so I can't compare it to that game. They relied too much on the slide and grappling hook here as well.

And wassup with the ending. Why didn't they go get that treasure? They own a deep see recovery company, know where millions of bucks in treasure is sunk, and they didn't go get that shyt?

Oh and Nadine Ross got that shoulder acne. Chicks with shoulder acne got that fire.

:dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:blessed:

About to try this for the Speed Run and the 70% hit rate trophies :lolbron: