UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

No, you can't camp on Crushing breh. The enemies see you chilling somewhere too long and go :childplease:

You getting naded, and flanked. Only real way to "camp" is to find a ledge and hang off of it and try and peek up and kill some guys... but you ain't clearing an area like that cause they are stingy af with the ammunition, and there aren't many places where you can do that without somebody shooting you from the side.
Lol. I'm sure I didn't write campers

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anybody had some weird ass glitches?? I had a few where this nikka just fell through the level. This game glitchy as hell :laugh:

SpeedyBestBonobo-size_restricted.gif

InsistentUnkemptAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

:huhldup:

Gives me goosebumps
Naughty dog working on fantastic four game confirmed.

On the real though game has crashed about 5-10 times for me and I've encountered some glitches.

Game is great so far buts it's pretty disappointin that this is happening.

ND was one of a handful of studios I still trusted to buy day 1.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naughty dog working on fantastic four game confirmed.

On the real though game has crashed about 5-10 times for me and I've encountered some glitches.

Game is great so far buts it's pretty disappointin that this is happening.

ND was one of a handful of studios I still trusted to buy day 1.
I only experienced a fall through floor glitch a few times. Other than that the game worked flawlessly from start to finish. Nowhere near as bad as a Bethesda game. Nothing gamebreaking.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Really? i didnt have any probems with the game :jbhmm:
:yeshrug: it sucks. But I'm not alone. Consider yourself lucky. Game crashed like 3 times in the first chapter for me. Put it down for a few days it pissed me off so much.

But they dropped another patch seems to be fine now that I've hopped back on

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word. I don't think UC should be more like TLOU, because they are different games. But overall I think TLOU's core gameplay is significantly better.

- Shooting: TLOU's limited ammo and lower enemy count makes killing enemies more satisfying because each shot and kill is meaningful. Uncharted's enemies are kinda boring to kill in comparison. The huge dudes with armor could be more interesting, right now they're just bullet sponges.

TLOU felt more tense but I felt the same when playing UC4 at times due to the constant movement and jumping around. As for the brutes, they're interesting. You can pop off their helmet and finish them off with a melee attack. Shooting them in the armor of course is going to be bullet sponges. Watching their armor break apart while shooting was great. They're my favorite enemies in UC.

- Melee/Stealth: TLOU wins hands down. The environments are designed with stealth in mind, with narrow corridors and ways for enemies to pinch/flank you. Also the bricks/bottles, shivs, melee weapons add a lot of strategy and make killing dudes really satisfying.

Yup. That's just a limit to UC4's theme. There's no shivs or spiked bats laying around to kill people.

- Exploring: Again, TLOU wins here because exploring to gather resources/upgrades/weapons is more rewarding than exploring to find optional treasures that don't do anything. Every room is an opportunity for more resources.

That's just a matter of perspective. I found the exploration more as something that has to be done versus exploration for exploration sakes. In UC4 I always felt like I can just go on if I want to whereas in TLOU I HAVE to do it if I want to make the game easier.

- Upgrade system: Uncharted doesn't need it, but it is a plus for TLOU
Yup
- Enemy variety: TLOU wins here, nuff said
Yup. UC4 didn't have enough enemy variety for some odd reason. I think there's an extra enemy on crushing though(The chokers.)

- Climbing: This is something Uncharted 4 has that TLOU doesn't. But it's starting to become a bit boring. Basically find the white ledges and mash your way up the cliff. :yeshrug: There's a jump you make in a cave at the end of UC4 that is actually pretty intense. Why did they wait until 14 hours into the game to do that?

I never understood the problems with climbing in UC. It's a means to get to an end. It's certainly not as bad as forced walking scenes. I liked seeing theanimation system and looking at the areas. Hell I took hella screenshots while climbing.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got to chapter 6. Been a fairly slow start but sully is back :blessed:

Scene with elena is the type of reason that ND is just so far ahead of other studios on writing and characters.

God I love these characters so much. Gonna be hard to say goodbye :to:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just got to chapter 6. Been a fairly slow start but sully is back :blessed:

Scene with elena is the type of reason that ND is just so far ahead of other studios on writing and characters.

God I love these characters so much. Gonna be hard to say goodbye :to:

man if you're sad now, just wait till drake dies :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man if you're sad now, just wait till drake dies :mjcry:
U fukked up for spoiling the game like that. At least don't spoil when Elena's Mother confronts Drake right before the end. That's one of the best twists ever.

Also the DLC for this leaked. It will take place 6 months before the events of Uncharted 4 and it'll feature locations such as Whole Foods and Starbucks. You'll spend a few hours walking down the cosmetic aisle with Elena and one of the set pieces are grabbing a stool that you weren't supposed to and climb up to reach an item that's on the top shelf. You'll fall off and the shelf will break.