UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of patience and time spent trying to do these later stages with only stealth/melee. :scust:

Spend two hours doing something others do in two minutes brehs. :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Mazur Sniper.. needs a slight buff.

Whoever designed Ranked TDM with rankings determined by matches won/loss and not performance needs to be fired.

Just had a 3 V 5 match.. like :mindblown: Why isn't there any late game join??

shyt is stupid.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
One little thing im liking about TLOUR that i dont think anybody gives a crap about...the light bar on the DS4 changes colors from green when you're playing normally then turns white while in listening mode. It just brings out the kid in me:laugh:
People always complain about the light bar but there's just such a gamey charm that makes me love it. It's weird.

Can't remember what game it was that it flashed blue and red when cops chased you but it made me smile like a geek.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
People always complain about the light bar but there's just such a gamey charm that makes me love it. It's weird.

Can't remember what game it was that it flashed blue and red when cops chased you but it made me smile like a geek.

the way certain games utilize the light bar is dope to me. I usually game in the dark and the changes in colors and intensity is very noticeable...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Same thing I said. It's no longer a run and gun MP. It's basically a full team based game now. You need to be playing with a full team in this just as much if not more than something like Rainbow Six Siege. Which is wild.