UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That epilogue man. Naughty Dog you gods. :mjcry:
That shyt reminded me of TLOU's intro a lil. When the game was just playing and the Crash bandicoot game started again, I felt like i went back in time to when I was young playing Crash at home on my og PSX :mjcry: When the camera turned around and I saw that Dog and the lil girl I was like :wow: :mjcry: shyt really was nice.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Looks like thats it for the cinematic action game for the near future. Come 2018, the 3 Kings of cinematic action games will be back.

The Last of Us 2 x Legend of the Tomb Raider x Star Wars (Visceral Games)

:mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
chris-brown-side-eye-o.gif

I wanted to enjoy the game man. I wasn't tryna break my controller.

And nah, no infinite ammo, special guns or bullet time on breh.

:ohlawd: Y'all gon see how it's done. Just wait breh. Just wait! :ufdup:

:usure:

Nah, i show YOU how its done, nikka.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
My only complain is in the multiplayer

Things i dislike

- horrible character pose (drake looking like he has narrow shoulders
- slow as fukk matchmakinh
- slow menus
- fuken chests (like those supply drops) why ND
- brutes
- some maps look like ps3 graphics, take that back i dont even remember old unchartes having such bad graphics on the maps

I wish the Naughty dog woulve go back to UC2 multiplayer shyt was dope as fukk

Simplistic >>>>>

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My only complain is in the multiplayer

Things i dislike

- horrible character pose (drake looking like he has narrow shoulders
- slow as fukk matchmakinh
- slow menus
- fuken chests (like those supply drops) why ND
- brutes
- some maps look like ps3 graphics, take that back i dont even remember old unchartes having such bad graphics on the maps

I wish the Naughty dog woulve go back to UC2 multiplayer shyt was dope as fukk

Simplistic >>>>>
They need to add a FFA mode, a classic mode, Team Objective and 3 team deathmatch.

As far as the graphics... :mjlol: Nahhhhhh. there's nothing in UC2/3 that looks better. UC2/3 graphics look even worse online. The 60fps though for the online hurts the graphics compared to SP. It looks smooth in motion but when you really look it look worse than the SP understandably.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Just finished brehs :wow: fukkin masterpiece as always with Naughty Dog

It came close to dethroning the GOAT Uncharted 2 but I'd still put that as my favorite with this one finishing at a close 2nd.

I can't believe it's over tho.... :mjcry:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
They need to add a FFA mode, a classic mode, Team Objective and 3 team deathmatch.

As far as the graphics... :mjlol: Nahhhhhh. there's nothing in UC2/3 that looks better.
But that whole interface looks like ass man

As far as the graphics... :mjlol: Nahhhhhh. there's nothing in UC2/3 that looks better. UC2/3 graphics look even worse online. The 60fps though for the online hurts the graphics compared to SP. It looks smooth in motion but when you really look it look worse than the SP understandably.
Maybe its nostagia but as i remembered uc2 online looked crisp as fuk

Also yea classic mode is a MUST fuking tired lf getting put against teams full of brutes annoying as fukk

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that whole interface looks like ass man

Maybe its nostagia but as i remembered uc2 online looked crisp as fuk

Also yea classic mode is a MUST fuking tired lf getting put against teams full of brutes annoying as fukk
UC2 online looked great relative to it's time but it still looked worse than the SP.

UC2/3 online graphics today compared to UC4 is not even in the same league visually. All the assets are last gen and it's running at a lower resolution/fps to boot.

As for the interface, it's bleh to me. It's better than the beta but it doesn't have that Uncharted'ness to it. I still think UC3 had the best menu interface in the series.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Now to wait for that pirate fencing mp dlc:mjlol::mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody had some weird ass glitches?? I had a few where this nikka just fell through the level. This game glitchy as hell :laugh:

SpeedyBestBonobo-size_restricted.gif

InsistentUnkemptAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

:huhldup:

Gives me goosebumps

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got the email from Amazon that it got delivered brehs:whew:. Was going to workout but might just flame up and crack this thing. Can't believe we're 4 games into this franchise. Naughty Gods:lawd: