UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

What a liar you've become
Lol breh dead ass. When I started over I overwrote the save file for my normal save. When I went to encounter select or chapter select, I could only play the chapters I've completed on this new save file which had barely anything. Only my treasures and stats carried over.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol breh dead ass. When I started over I overwrote the save file for my normal save. When I went to encounter select or chapter select, I could only play the chapters I've completed on this new save file which had barely anything. Only my treasures and stats carried over.
Dead ass nikka? I wanna see that muthafukkin footage from you on that tower doin all that John mcclain shyt you were akkin like you could do on CRUSHING. Ima need you to expedite this run and not stare at a well drawn Rock for 10 minutes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead ass nikka? I wanna see that muthafukkin fukkinfukkin footage from you on that tower doin all that John mcclain shyt you were akkin like you could do on CRUSHING. Ima need you to expedite this run and not stare at a well drawn Rock for 10 minutes
:whoa:

I got u breh. I'll let u know when I get that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

I got u breh. I'll let u know when I get that.
You got my auto correct furious
6853d4e5023f208b2fde06a7f83d7e85e856b60765e8c91217eebd074ad69bf5_medium_animated

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 ain't about that Crushing life.

I already know this dude going to put on all the bonuses on that playthrough to make it through. It's not in his blood to be up for that kind of challenge

Dude the biggest Uncharted Stan in the universe and didn't beat it on his first playthrough on Crushing. Pathetic.

Dude gonna be out there with bullet time, the most OP guns and infinite ammo going through Crushing like :troll:

:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I already know this dude going to put on all the bonuses on that playthrough to make it through. It's not in his blood to be up for that kind of challenge

Dude the biggest Uncharted Stan in the universe and didn't beat it on his first playthrough on Crushing. Pathetic.

Dude gonna be out there with bullet time, the most OP guns and infinite ammo going through Crushing like :troll:

chris-brown-side-eye-o.gif

I wanted to enjoy the game man. I wasn't tryna break my controller.

And nah, no infinite ammo, special guns or bullet time on breh.

:ohlawd: Y'all gon see how it's done. Just wait breh. Just wait! :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

According to him Uncharted fans don't play for the action, they play for the gorgeous vistas, sense of exploration, and the thrill of sliding on your butt across a rocky cliff.
Gun play is the last thing on their minds. Only casual gamers care about actual action.
It makes sense for him to play on easy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to him Uncharted fans don't play for the action, they play for the gorgeous vistas, sense of exploration, and the thrill of sliding on your butt across a rocky cliff.
Gun play is the last thing on their minds. Only casual gamers care about actual action.
It makes sense for him to play on easy.
What u playin on :lupe:

Explorer? :mjlol:

shyt probably made the gamecube kiddy laugh sound when you selected it.