UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They don't let you party up in ranked either I don't think, and they reset the lobbies after each match, so you're always playing with randoms. fukked up to have your rank dependent on luck of the draw with matchmaking (which is even worse than it was in UC3 :scust:)

I done got to gold III qualifying matches twice and only could win two out of five both times :mjcry:
nah they do, its just that everybody in the party gotta be on the same lvl.....it is dumb that they reset the lobby every game tho

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Yo being able to change the rendering is dope as fukk. I always liked cell shading. Started a game on crushing using the cell shading a bit. shyt is beautiful

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
it's getting spooky brehs :lupe:, I almost forgot the supernatural Indiana Jones twists these games be having

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I just rage quit online. :mjlol:

Idk what the fukk these nikkas on the other side ate for breakfast.

but...

Ranked TDM

giphy.gif

You can't even fukking see nobody's rankings or anything :snoop:

These nikkas dropped the ball with this half baked ass MP. You got good mechanics and they release it light on content with bullshyt. :snoop: shyts gonna take a while until it gets better. :mad:

Ranked is fukking ridiculous. Them dudes play like its money on the line. :mjcry:

Why is it so fukking hard to have decent teamates in ranked in comparison to the other modes?

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Is it me, or has this game slowed down a bit as soon as the ball and chain showed up on the island