UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know this is probably a dumb question but is there a consensus opinion about this game in here? i just hit up harlem for a gamestop coupon so i'm coping tomorrow.
shyt is hot fire. lots of story and more quieter/slower story bits with some action sprinkled here and there in the beginning. If you prefer non stop shooting games then you may be disappointed a little

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wow people really wanted non-stop shooting for 15 hours. :scust:
i mean hey that's what i like the story was iight...actually u know what it wasnt they coulda done better than that....if i was drake id slap all those nikkas for that shyt...dont let me get started on how drake kept catchin the fade from u know who....shyt his bro too :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just rage quit online. :mjlol:

Idk what the fukk these nikkas on the other side ate for breakfast.

but...

Ranked TDM

giphy.gif

You can't even fukking see nobody's rankings or anything :snoop:

These nikkas dropped the ball with this half baked ass MP. You got good mechanics and they release it light on content with bullshyt. :snoop: shyts gonna take a while until it gets better. :mad:

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just finished the SP.

Pros:
-Improved graphics
-Traditional Uncharted combat laced with a new gaming mechanic (ie rope swing)
-Serious plot which shows that the game matured
-It had the right amount of set-pieces
Cons:
-AI is still stupid
-Soundtrack is bland and deviated from the Nathan Drake theme
-Online maps are incredibly generic/sidekicks are not needed...at all.

The game deserves a 95/100 score. It was a really good game and enjoyed the fukk out of it. Time to get the plat.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The action in here was spread out more since this was a much longer game so it felt like there was less action.
My thoughts exactly, this game was what Uncharted should have been since the start; collecting journals along the journey really felt like a treasure hunters experience, coupled with the open linear design, this actually felt like a treasure hunting game. This is why there was "less shooting" (at least in the beginning of the game). There was a sense of exploration.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts exactly, this game was what Uncharted should have been since the start; collecting journals along the journey really felt like a treasure hunters experience, coupled with the open linear design, this actually felt like a treasure hunting game. This is why there was "less shooting" (at least in the beginning of the game). There was a sense of exploration.
What did you think of the exploration? Was it rewarding personally? Or did you need some sort of tangible?

Also what was your opinion on the sliding? :smugfavre:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What did you think of the exploration? Was it rewarding personally? Or did you need some sort of tangible?
The exploration was very rewarding since you got to collect journals from dead cac pirates, it gives us a better understanding of Avery's story. It also allowed us to really see the game's beautiful environment.
Also what was your opinion on the sliding? :smugfavre:
:damn: shyt pissed me off near the end of the game, kept sliding off cliffs and shyt.

But I played the game on crushing and had to switch it to hard in ch 13 :to:couldnt handle that shyt.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just rage quit online. :mjlol:

Idk what the fukk these nikkas on the other side ate for breakfast.

but...

Ranked TDM

giphy.gif

You can't even fukking see nobody's rankings or anything :snoop:

These nikkas dropped the ball with this half baked ass MP. You got good mechanics and they release it light on content with bullshyt. :snoop: shyts gonna take a while until it gets better. :mad:

They don't let you party up in ranked either I don't think, and they reset the lobbies after each match, so you're always playing with randoms. fukked up to have your rank dependent on luck of the draw with matchmaking (which is even worse than it was in UC3 :scust:)

I done got to gold III qualifying matches twice and only could win two out of five both times :mjcry:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This one's storyline is so above the other three. I also like that there's actually some sort of closure, the ending of 3 was terrible.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Still haven't played this yet :mjcry:

Gonna pick it up tomorrow afternoon when I get off work my body is ready :noah:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I like it, although the mystics and sidekick stuff is a little meh. I'm not sure I'll play the MP for more than a couple of more weeks though honestly. :ehh:
I"ll play it occasionally but this MP is half baked if you played UC2/UC3. They launched with lots of modes and stuff. This feels like a early access MP plus I'm starting to get annoyed at the curbstomping you get when playing against full parties. I'm sorely disappointed in the MP as of right now, I just long for UC2 MP. Hopefully the upcoming content is meaningful and substantial.