UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Jeep in this game is so much better than the one in MGSVTPP.
I can RAM it against anything as many times as I want and it doesn't take any damage. I can drive it off of any hill and it never flips. And the gas tank in the back bounces around. So life like. My wife came in on some "Are you watching a 4KUHD version of Jurassic park? I don't remember the movie looking so good".
Nah baby, this Uncharted. Bask in its greatness.
but does the jeep in MGSV have a winch? Can it get dirty?? It's so real in MGSV :wow: Children don't even fallout while in it if you lift it out with a balloon :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
(Serious comment)
So I'm riding around in the Jeep. Sam is in the middle of telling Drake a story. I hop out to check this crumbled building and Sam stops his story and says "hey where you going" Drake responds "I'm just gonna check something out real quick" I search for a little and find a treasure. I get back in the Jeep and Sam says "did you find anything?" And Drake says something back, I forgot and Sam replies "Anyway like I was saying..." And he continues with the story.
THAT was impressive.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
(Serious comment)
So I'm riding around in the Jeep. Sam is in the middle of telling Drake a story. I hop out to check this crumbled building and Sam stops his story and says "hey where you going" Drake responds "I'm just gonna check something out real quick" I search for a little and find a treasure. I get back in the Jeep and Sam says "did you find anything?" And Drake says something back, I forgot and Sam replies "Anyway like I was saying..." And he continues with the story.
THAT was impressive.
the level of detail is insane and honestly i dont think another dev will ever match it. The amount of animations Drake has for hopping into the Jeep. When jumped onto the hood and jumped in from the front i was like "This GAME!" :dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
the level of detail is insane and honestly i dont think another dev will ever match it. The amount of animations Drake has for hopping into the Jeep. When jumped onto the hood and jumped in from the front i was like "This GAME!" :dead:
All that rock sliding was weak to me. Soon as this bad boy opened up to the gorgeous blue sky of Madagascar my jaw dropped. They did good. Real good.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
All that rock sliding was weak to me. Soon as this bad boy opened up to the gorgeous blue sky of Madagascar my jaw dropped. They did good. Real good.
Lmao. I figured you beat it by now. Smh. You should be banned from this thread till you beat it. :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
U only on chapter 10?? :dead:
I told ya I work full time, I'm a full time student, have 2 kids one of which is 9 months old. I only game a couple hours a night.
Plus I thought I was supposed to be soaking up the glory of this game and staring at the clouds and the amazing mud animations. Let me live. Geeeezzzzzzz