UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seems like there's only 4 or 5 missions out of 22 that are combat heavy. That's light for an "action" game.
But but story. :mjlol:

fukk outta here. This game didn't crush shyt.

That's why mgs despite story issues is the better game because I got that action. The game was Bout that action. And still adding new weapons. Stop. Cats wanna a look at nice cliffs while climbing around for 15 missions like that shyt can stand the test of time. Mgs 5 will always be a good stress reliever that you can finesse in a variety of ways. This? Not so much.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But but story. :mjlol:

fukk outta here. This game didn't crush shyt.

That's why mgs despite story issues is the better game because I got that action. The game was Bout that action. And still adding new weapons. Stop. Cats wanna a look at nice cliffs while climbing around for 15 missions like that shyt can stand the test of time. Mgs 5 will always be a good stress reliever that you can finesse in a variety of ways. This? Not so much.
:mjlol:

Act like the story was the only problem with MGSV brehs.

This was my face throughout MGSV the majority of the time
billbored.gif

with the occasional :jbhmm:

UC4
A range of
giphy.gif

JBXKSNu.jpg

krs-one-o.gif

Literally had the
giphy.gif

once throughout the game.

UC4 10/10

MGSV 7.7/10

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

billbored.gif

UC4
A range of
giphy.gif

JBXKSNu.jpg

krs-one-o.gif

Literally had the
giphy.gif

UC4 10/10

MGSV 7.7/10

giphy.gif
you loved it for the graphics more than the gameplay if that's your thing then hey do you...how the fukk u make a 22 chapter game and 20% of that shyt is action yall nikkas on dust forreal if you crowning this shyt just off the graphics and the story which wasn't even really like that

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So far it's been a cakewalk :smugbiden:

Lazarevic is hilarious

glauco-longhi-lazarevic-04.jpg
lmao yeah him man whoever did his voice that's my nikka for life and it's funnier cuz i put that lil scarf on his head too but say breh how u get more of those yellow coins to unlock gear ? im lookin swagless out here in MP

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you loved it for the graphics more than the gameplay if that's your thing then hey do you...how the fukk u make a 22 chapter game and 20% of that shyt is action yall nikkas on dust forreal if you crowning this shyt just off the graphics and the story which wasn't even really like that
Lol okay.

If the graphics was the only thing that this game did well I'd be crowning The Order 1886 as GOTY too. The characters, writing, environments, gameplay, level design, details in the game and action was top notch.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Lol okay.

If the graphics was the only thing that this game did well I'd be crowning The Order 1886 as GOTY too. The characters, writing, environments, gameplay, level design, details in the game and action was top notch.
that's cool but after that what you got ? you really think that its acceptable for a 22 chapter game to have that little action especially when you see a game like that you would think it's supposed to be about action....it's dungeons in zelda games with more action than this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's cool but after that what you got ? you really think that its acceptable for a 22 chapter game to have that little action especially when you see a game like that you would think it's supposed to be about action....it's dungeons in zelda games with more action than this
You expected 22 chapters of just straight up shooting?? This isn't Gears of War, it's an action adventure game. Those other TPS don't do anything but walk and shoot.

You do a lot more shyt besides just shooting only. You do lots of platforming(whether you think it's wack or not is besides the point), you drive vehicles, you solve puzzles, and then there are some more story sections that aren't action involved at all.

I seen some people post stats and the number of enemies killed is less than UC1-3 but close(something like 600-700 enemies to 700-900 in the other games). Would've I liked more encounters in some areas?? Sure. I know some people didn't like the no action chapters but hey, that's on them.

Some people like that, some don't :yeshrug:. Not everyone wants a shooting gallery.

The action in here was spread out more since this was a much longer game so it felt like there was less action.

If this game was shorter and had less of those quieter chapters, nobody would be saying there wasn't enough action.

It's funny because when UC3 was out, people were online complaining about too much enemy encounters and too little adventure. Either way, this is just a matter of preference. All I want know is that horde mode for COOP.

LOL @ Zelda dungeons having more action. Come on breh.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was one of the biggest complaints from the last game. People shytted on the game for having to face waves & waves of enemies.
Yup.

Just reading online right now for UC3:

The wave after wave after wave of super soldiers ruined the game for me.
As it stands, I feel I have to echo the first post: endless waves of bullet sponge enemies with poor weapon and enemy variation is not good game design.

Endless waves of bullet sponge enemies doesn't qualify as great combat to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

billbored.gif

UC4
A range of
giphy.gif

JBXKSNu.jpg

krs-one-o.gif

Literally had the
giphy.gif

UC4 10/10

MGSV 7.7/10

giphy.gif
You put 100 hours into mgs v story.

You won't put that much time into finding Bullshyt treasure

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You put 100 hours into mgs v story.

You won't put that much time into finding Bullshyt treasure
UC4 respects my time.

MGSV just padded out the game with a bunch of repeated missions, motherbase micro management and other crap. The "story" itself if none of that filler was there(Motherbase, repeated missions with slightly different objectives(Capture THIS nikka instead of THAT one), it would've been much shorter.

MGS3 is 16 hours on average and it's a MUCH better game overall than MGSV.
I could always replay a game over whenever.

Less is more breh :wow:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
UC4 respects my time.

MGSV just padded out the game with a bunch of repeated missions, motherbase micro management and other crap. The "story" itself if none of that filler was there(Motherbase, repeated missions with slightly different objectives(Capture THIS nikka instead of THAT one), it would've been much shorter.

MGS3 is 16 hours on average and it's a MUCH better game overall than MGSV.
I could always replay a game over whenever.

Less is more breh :wow:
Mgs 5 has better gameplay then 3 though that's why you put 100 hours in there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mgs 5 has better gameplay then 3 though that's why you put 100 hours in there.
No, I put 100 hours into it because the game is just padded out. Open world design, long ass missions and then they're repeated in chapter 2. Game was artificially padded out. Gameplay being better doesn't excuse the rest of the trash. That's like saying "So what her ass is fat, excusing that broad a dusty single mother who a stripper with nothing else going on.".

Anyway, back to UC4.