UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
who's on their second play through?...I'm just now breaking level 16, been taking my sweet time but will definitely be playing through against atleast 2 more times..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who's on their second play through?...I'm just now breaking level 16, been taking my sweet time but will definitely be playing through against atleast 2 more times..
Doing a crushing run now. Playing it with modifiers and different render modes helps it feel fresh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well then they should have made less death arenas and had more enemies come streaming in, as it is now the options are shoot out with 20 dudes who kill you super quick or stealth with minimal options.
I stealthed most of the battles just because it was easier to do than try to fight off 20 dudes who were all bulletproof
Step up your head shot game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post the footage. Your skill isn't verified among elites
I would've done that shyt but this trash ass game when you start over erases your progress in encounter select so now I gotta play it all over. I'm in the auction house so ain't shyt really popped off yet. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I would've done that shyt but this trash ass game when you start over erases your progress in encounter select so now I gotta play it all over. I'm in the auction house so ain't shyt really popped off yet. :snoop:
We will come back to this. I won't forget.

That Crushing run gonna look completely different :russ:

Oh God Nate you casual fukk :snoop:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i love the MP that russian dude is funny as hell :laff: his lines are hilarious he's def my main but alot of the characters i like their lines and the little things they say like if someone takes your kill they'll mention it multiple times too :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We will come back to this. I won't forget.

That Crushing run gonna look completely different :russ:

Oh God Nate you casual fukk :snoop:
So far it's been a cakewalk :smugbiden:
i love the MP that russian dude is funny as hell :laff: his lines are hilarious he's def my main but alot of the characters i like their lines and the little things they say like if someone take's your kill they'll mention it multiple times too :wow:
Lazarevic is hilarious

glauco-longhi-lazarevic-04.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Doing a crushing run now. Playing it with modifiers and different render modes helps it feel fresh.
Let me guess... you playing through Crushing with Infinite Ammo on and that big ass magnum gun along with bullet time?
:mjpls:

Casual af

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had to lower the difficulty to moderate

Dont wanna imagine what crushing is like:lupe:
It's rough, but all the demonic battles are in the last few chapters. It's really not that bad before then.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess... you playing through Crushing with Infinite Ammo on and that big ass magnum gun along with bullet time?
:mjpls:

Casual af
Oh...nah, i was just u know playing around for fun and shyt. :youngsabo:

Pistols and bare hands playthrough. Removing helmets, cracking necks, suplexes and a few bullets is all I need. :birdman:

I show u how to do this son
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's rough, but all the demonic battles are in the last few chapters. It's really not that bad before then.
That's another thing. Didn't shyt really get Crushing till damn near the end of the game. fukk outta here.

I'd say the only other challenging part was the jumping from truck to truck part

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's another thing. Didn't shyt really get Crushing till damn near the end of the game. fukk outta here.

I'd say thebonly.other challenging part was the jumping from truck to truck part
Seems like there's only 4 or 5 missions out of 22 that are combat heavy. That's light for an "action" game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh...nah, i was just u know playing around for fun and shyt. :youngsabo:

Pistols and bare hands playthrough. Removing helmets, cracking necks, suplexes and a few bullets is all I need. :birdman:

I show u how to do this son
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

Yea we gon see bwaa. U gon see.