UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
A Brain Dump of What I Worked on for Uncharted 4

Article on how the buddy system is made. Long read but looks super complex. People don't realize how complicated making something that looks simple on the surface is.
lol no kidding. I remember people giving TLOU shyt cus Ellie couldn't be spotted by enemies even when right in front of them. Even though that only happened like 10% of the time tops. :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then they should have made less death arenas and had more enemies come streaming in, as it is now the options are shoot out with 20 dudes who kill you super quick or stealth with minimal options.
I stealthed most of the battles just because it was easier to do than try to fight off 20 dudes who were all bulletproof
I don't know how you were dying super quick on moderate difficulty. Having a shoot out is what's fun as you don't have to hide behind cover to shoot.

Check out this clip of what I did in one shootout for example

i purposefully killed the two snipers and then engaged everyone. That made it easier to fight the enemies on the ground. Plus if you look around there were other power weapons scattered about like a the Balrok or w/e it's called. Also there's explosive barrels and that door has a bomb on it that you can detonate.

I did this level like 5 times to see how you can tackle it and there's a lot of ways to go through this area. The options are in how you go about fighting and what weapons you use, where you go, buddy kills etc. It's really fun.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gods will move at their own pacing. You should be grateful they just gave us back to back GOTGs. :ufdup:

GOTG?? This game is straight up trash. Didn't you see the verbal beatdown this game got eariler?? I had to double check it's metacritic to make sure it doesn't have a 73. How the hell this game is GOTG when you can't even knock on a wall to distract shoreline guards??

lol no kidding. I remember people giving TLOU shyt cus Ellie couldn't be spotted by enemies even when right in front of them. Even though that only happened like 10% of the time tops. :snoop:
Nikkas acted like it happened 100% of the time. In UC4, I think I saw it happen 2 or 3 times throughout a 17 hour playthrough. It was funny but the game moved on. It ain't like you controlling the people with you.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
GOTG?? This game is straight up trash. Didn't you see the verbal beatdown this game got eariler?? I had to double check it's metacritic to make sure it doesn't have a 73. How the hell this game is GOTG when you can't even knock on a wall to distract shoreline guards??

Nikkas acted like it happened 100% of the time. In UC4, I think I saw it happen 2 or 3 times throughout a 17 hour playthrough. It was funny but the game moved on. It ain't like you controlling the people with you.
+10

edit: didn't see the 2nd comment.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Game has crashed about 5 times in the first hour for me :francis:

Looked online others are having these same issues.

This is unexpected and very disappointing.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
The game was cool and all but I'll never play through it again just based upon how awful Chapter 19 was :manny:

It kind of ruined the last 2 chapters for me because after I finally finished it I just wanted the game to be over :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how you were dying super quick on moderate difficulty. Having a shoot out is what's fun as you don't have to hide behind cover to shoot.

Check out this clip of what I did in one shootout for example

i purposefully killed the two snipers and then engaged everyone. That made it easier to fight the enemies on the ground. Plus if you look around there were other power weapons scattered about like a the Balrok or w/e it's called. Also there's explosive barrels and that door has a bomb on it that you can detonate.

I did this level like 5 times to see how you can tackle it and there's a lot of ways to go through this area. The options are in how you go about fighting and what weapons you use, where you go, buddy kills etc. It's really fun.

:russ:

You woulda been dead on Crushing doing that shyt though. :mjlol:

But its a good casual run.