UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished, good ending and was a nice finish, overall excellent game but I think it dragged on a bit, game would flow a lot nicer if those boring Scotland chapters weren't in it, was basically just running and jumping from rock to rock in dinger caves. Shoulda just cut from the auction to madagasca

9/10

Edit: epilogue was great, naughty dog are brilliant with the small touches
This. this was literally the only chapter in the entire game I didn't really like. it was boring. Well, the graveyard and then lower chambers and then the fukking caves was boring as shyt.

Literally the only chapter where I just was bored straight up. Everything else was ace though :ohlawd: I can't wait to play horde coop in those levels though.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. this was literally the only chapter in the entire game I didn't really like. it was boring. Well, the graveyard and then lower chambers and then the fukking caves was boring as shyt.

Literally the only chapter where I just was bored straight up. Everything else was ace though :ohlawd: I can't wait to play horde coop in those levels though.
Exactly! Trim that whole part out and the whole game wouldn't feel so drawn out, think that's the main part people are thinking about when they critisize the pacing

..the epilogue tho :mjcry:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Nate is a lying ass nikka too. Never told his ride or die wifey about his supposedly dead brother and lied about the Malaysia job. :troll:
Oh and Elena is really useful in this. I was bout to get my melon popped by one of those shoreline clowns but Elena jumped on dudes back and I kicked the shyt outta him:myman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On second thought, I'm putting my ranking of UC4 at a 7/10. I mean @GoldenGlove basically just shytted on the entire game. The real nikka in me can't give the game any higher score than that after the sonning it just took. It's about a step above The Order and I didn't even play that.
:laff:

Reading these nikkas summary in here you'd think this game is the proverbial Ryse with Guns meach be talking about :laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:laff:

Reading these nikkas summary in here you'd think this game is the proverbial Ryse with Guns meach be talking about :laff:
Since this comment will get lost amidst you furios Stan posts anyway I'll take this moment to say this crap has been hilarious. The game is fantastic and the sliding complaints from me are exaggerated for fun. All the things UC4 has going for it and were talking about the 45 seconds of sliding as if it breaks the game. :laff: