UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game definitely picks up around 11. I went from :patrice:(chapters 1-4) :leon:(4-9) to YO WTF :krs: :ohlawd:(10-12)

Stopped at chapter 13 last night. Depending how these last chapters go, I can definitely see me playing this again.
My least favorite chapter was chapter 8 imo. I just didn't care for that location. I kept waiting for it to pay off but it just didn't hook me. The first few chapters were great in that they felt like it were building up the story.

This game is basically now more action adventure rather than straight up "action' like UC2. There's way more character talk, platforming and other shyt going on besides going from one area to the next to fight enemies. Chapter 12 though despite being narrative heavy was one of my favorite chapters though. :ohlawd: I love the climbing in this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mowgli

The multiplayer has proximity chat

:demonic:

There were a lot of cac tears last night running with the homies. Let em know how trash there were after every kill and in the lobby screen

:blessed:
One of them cacs was talking slick last night during that one match in Auction house. I'm getting near one of they mans and I hear "They sound very black..".

Lit his ass up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could jump around from truck to truck in the chase set piece :wow:
GIF4a4998.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aww man, this site just pulled a :troll: and gave teh game a 4/10 and said it should've ended after UC1. :wow:

shyt bumped down the Metacritic to 93.

I think it's a joke or something because the site (Washington Post) has two reviews for it; a perfect 4/4 stars and then a 4/10 review in some comic section that's strangely counted.

Edit: Yup, metacritic just counted a joke review on their site :mjlol:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelt.../#24b6e7c72d94

Reviewer is a freelance troll/clickbaiter.

He got some funny articles
Wii U Was A Better Console For Third-Party Games

:laff:

@Ciggavelli come take this L. :wow:

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
just finished this bytch :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:out of :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Can't believe I doubted naughty gods. Some of the scenes just :mjcry:. Can't believe the power of a ps4.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Are yall playing this with a more video game/dynamic brighter picture setting or a more standard/realistic looking color setting?