UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a hard time putting 3 over 1 based on replay value alone. Yeah, 3 is more epic, better quality graphics, set pieces, etc... But UC1 is just a more fun game to play. I beat 3 once when I had a bootleg copy on my jailbreak PS3. I got to the end, but never finished it once I bought it for my official PS3. I bought the collection and beat 1 and 2 mad fast. But I've already quit 3 and lost interest in playing it. I've probably beaten UC1 like 12 times at least though.

I personally found UC3 weak. I put UC3>>>1 because I know a lot of people aren't really into the series like that and will only remember the set pieces and not the actual game around it. UC1 is dated sure, but it was a fun little game that kicked off the series. Just a few characters, cool little action scenes, funny and great writing and it wasn't too long.

UC3 tried to 1up UC2 by creating even crazier set pieces but due to it's rushed development, it was weak in the long run. I beat UC1 twice and UC2 like 5 times including the remaster. UC3 I only beat once and I struggled to play it on the remaster. This one though I may beat one more time since it's a pretty long game and not something I can run through randomly.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
The game has 8.1 user score on metacritic. :mjpls:

I am pretty sure that unlike online publications, real gamers are not getting paid for rating the game. :mjpls:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A couple people had it before the release date.
But yeah, a lot of people are still going in taking days off of work to beat the game as fast as possible. I haven't even picked my copy up from best buy yet.
When I do I'll play 2 - 3 MAX a night.

I played all of 5 minutes last night after dinner.:shaq2::to: Was surprisingly tired.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamers Club Unlocked breh
$30 for a two year membership.
20% off all unopened games. (Amazon has a similar program but you only get the discount for new releases.)
10% off all used games
Many times if you preorder a game they give you a $10 gift card towards your next purchase on top of the 20% discount
Anyone can use your membership so you can potential stack up gift cards pretty quickly too. I get a few free games a year by letting other people use my account. All they need is your phone number at the time of check out. So they get to use your discount and you get the points. Win / Win
If you buy 3 video games in the time span of 2 years the membership pays for itself.
this.

im probably going to cop this today. i got 15$ in gift cards plus im trading 2k16 that's about 30 off. so ill pay around 18$

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I should've started this on crushing. Already at chapter 11 a day in.

Anybody play the online yet ? I ain't touching it until I beat the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

54CgJT.jpg

Just was spazzing out last match.

Character banter funny as hell. I was stealing some kills and Lazervich would yell out ".... WHAT.. are you doooiing stealing my kills!?!?" in his ole UC2 glory voice. :pachaha:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps

I played some, it was pretty fun. Lots of shyt to unlock and customize. Shooting also feels better because its 60fps.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
How fast you beat a game doesn't change the quality or amount of other games available. I like to beat a game while its fresh, if I take too long, ill get distracted by life or another game and I wont ever beat it (bloodborne)

lol man quit lying..yall nikkas beat games quick because you young and aint got a life...you said you like to beat a game quick while it's fresh? nikka the game just dropped 24 hours ago lol...Just keep it real, don't come up with some excuse on why you like to race through games like i wanna keep it fresh :russ::snoop:...I use to be just like that when I was 16 and living with my parents, couldnt wait to beat the game first outta me and my homeboys, no real responsibilities, just a bunch of free time after school to game...But as a grown man with a mortgage, wife, job and children, who got time to sit and play a game 5-8 hours a days :what:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
lol man quit lying..yall nikkas beat games quick because you young and aint got a life...you said you like to beat a game quick while it's fresh? nikka the game just dropped 24 hours ago lol...Just keep it real, don't come up with some excuse on why you like to race through games like i wanna keep it fresh :russ::snoop:...I use to be just like that when I was 16 and living with my parents, couldnt wait to beat the game first outta me and my homeboys, no real responsibilities, just a bunch of free time after school to game...But as a grown man with a mortgage, wife, job and children, who got time to sit and play a game 5-8 hours a days :what:
People with a little less to do than others.
I work full time, am a full time student, have a house, and 2 kids.
I can see how a single adult taking care of his responsibilities could still have time to game heavy. Especially if he doesn't have any kids yet.
Let him do him.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
People with a little less to do than others.
I work full time, am a full time student, have a house, and 2 kids.
I can see how a single adult taking care of his responsibilities could still have time to game heavy. Especially if he doesn't have any kids yet.
Let him do him.

lol you work full time and am a full time student? :mjlol:...my nikka at his office cubicle with his quantum physics book open at the same time..:ohhh:..and im not tripping about ol boy, just dont like when people make up dumb reasons, just say you like to beat games quick, thats all. I'm on my way home right now to get it in, chapter 2 here a nikka come...

full

• Dap
Reactions: PS4