UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's GCU?
Gamers Club Unlocked breh
$30 for a two year membership.
20% off all unopened games. (Amazon has a similar program but you only get the discount for new releases.)
10% off all used games
Many times if you preorder a game they give you a $10 gift card towards your next purchase on top of the 20% discount
Anyone can use your membership so you can potential stack up gift cards pretty quickly too. I get a few free games a year by letting other people use my account. All they need is your phone number at the time of check out. So they get to use your discount and you get the points. Win / Win
If you buy 3 video games in the time span of 2 years the membership pays for itself.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you're strictly looking for Game discounts Best Buy GCU is still hands down the best program.
Amazon is good if you buy other things online often but its more expensive. Otherwise, stick with GCU. Its cheaper and is easier for friends and family to use without even having to involve you.
The $10 gift cards and rewards point stack fast too.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamers Club Unlocked breh
$30 for a two year membership.
20% off all unopened games. (Amazon has a similar program but you only get the discount for new releases.)
10% off all used games
Many times if you preorder a game they give you a $10 gift card towards your next purchase on top of the 20% discount
Anyone can use your membership so you can potential stack up gift cards pretty quickly too. I get a few free games a year by letting other people use my account. All they need is your phone number at the time of check out. So they get to use your discount and you get the points. Win / Win
If you buy 3 video games in the time span of 2 years the membership pays for itself.

This sounds like a better deal than Amazon Prime.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went into the multiplayer expecting it to be another weak tagged on mp like they usually do with these action 3rd person shooter games...I was right. Main game is still greatness tho

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How about Redbox for $3.21/day. Even working full time this game will be done in 3 days. $10 total to play and return. Idt multiplayer is worth buying the game for
For those in the "Pay $60 to trade in for $15 a week later a gamestop" crowd and complain about getting raped.
Sure. Thats an even better option.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Now that I slept on it, I'd say this is arguably ND's finest work. I can't say it's better than TLOU nor can I say TLOU is better than it. I'd say they're about equal give or take since they're so different.

If I had to rank the games:

UC4=TLOU=UC2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UC3>>>UC1

Some people may feel
UC4>UC2>TLOU>UC3>1

TLOU>UC4>UC2>UC3>1

UC2>TLOU>UC4>UC3>1

UC2>UC4>TLOU>UC3>1 etc.

I have a hard time putting 3 over 1 based on replay value alone. Yeah, 3 is more epic, better quality graphics, set pieces, etc... But UC1 is just a more fun game to play. I beat 3 once when I had a bootleg copy on my jailbreak PS3. I got to the end, but never finished it once I bought it for my official PS3. I bought the collection and beat 1 and 2 mad fast. But I've already quit 3 and lost interest in playing it. I've probably beaten UC1 like 12 times at least though.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
EvenBrilliantAdouri-size_restricted.gif