UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Just finished it

So after all that work they just left the treasure there :beli:

Great game tho

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game came out on the 10th how the fukk are people logging in 18 hours, you lot need gfs :wtf:
A couple people had it before the release date.
But yeah, a lot of people are still going in taking days off of work to beat the game as fast as possible. I haven't even picked my copy up from best buy yet.
When I do I'll play 2 - 3 MAX a night.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I have about 16 treasures so far. I racked up in chapters 7-9. A lot of them are tucked off but aren't to hard to find if you like to explore. I tend to get anal about checking nooks and crannies when playing these games. I even found a couple of gold guns.

And yea, Sam does pull stealth attack sometimes(usually when a solo guard walks by him). But a lot of times ill be in grass, two guards will walk by, and I will pull somebody in for the choke hold, and sam just chilling, instead of grabbing the other guard. other guard notices me. boom. we in a gun fight.

Or sometimes, sam will follow me while im stealthin (but take an alternative route) and get caught :why:. Sometimes I just wanna tell dude stand down while I peep shyt out.

But I do like the double team aspect when in fist fights. We double "Rock Bottomed" one henchman the other day in a gun fight :russ:

It really makes me feel like Co-Op campaign could've been done here and im intrigued with how they handle the Co Op this fall.
if the coop adventure is anything like UC2/3, it'll be a stripped down barebones run through a level and shoot shyt up thing. Idk if they're going to add vehicles, more puzzles and other gamey stuff to it. For SP it needs to stay as a 1P game. There are moments in the game you'll see where a coop implementation would ruin what creativity the artist was trying to convey. There's lots of moments like that where I saw what they were wanting to do and I'd say it was beautiful :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is honestly and truly the best looking game I've played so far.

Where it really beats the order is everything feels like it has life. Tall grass and flowers move when you go through them, jeep gathers mud as you drive through it and washes away as you go through a puddle, cement will erode if you get shot at too long in cover, characters twitch emote and react very life like. Explosions all look life like.

and it didn't need cheap letter boxing to minimize the amount of content on screen.

The game manages to look like quantum breaks live action scenes (someyimes) with out the use of live actors. Image quality is clean as fukk too.

You really just have to see it in motion but, overall, it is the best looking game I've played this gen. I don't think that's hyperbole either.
Breh this game is seriously a sight to behold. Every chapter just 1 ups the previous one in style, scale and art direction. It's like "yeah... this is the best shyt ever I've seen.."

*Next chapter*

"omg what the fukk dammmmnn :banderas:"

The last chapter seriously blew me away like... the lighting, the time of day, the ambiance it was just a perfect looking area. the locations in this game are ridiculous. So memorable too. I think I took nearly 400 screenshots in my playthrough. :ohlawd: I hope the PS4 NEO comes out before the DLC and they have a Neo mode for UC4 because they really went to work on the PS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that I slept on it, I'd say this is arguably ND's finest work. I can't say it's better than TLOU nor can I say TLOU is better than it. I'd say they're about equal give or take since they're so different.

If I had to rank the games:

UC4=TLOU=UC2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UC3>>>UC1

Some people may feel
UC4>UC2>TLOU>UC3>1

TLOU>UC4>UC2>UC3>1

UC2>TLOU>UC4>UC3>1

UC2>UC4>TLOU>UC3>1 etc.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not in any rush to buy this game. I'm just going to wait until the price drop. :manny:

Is the online mode any good?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this game is like playing a movie. :blessedrose:

that being said, the aiming is MUCH harder than UC 1 2, and 3.

I'm playing on the hard difficulty level, and I've taken plenty of L's thus far, and I'm like on CH6 or 7 I believe.

I thought UC2 and 3 were graphically phenomenal, but that shyt looks like child's play compared to this.