UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It looks better than the order breh?

It is honestly and truly the best looking game I've played so far.

Where it really beats the order is everything feels like it has life. Tall grass and flowers move when you go through them, jeep gathers mud as you drive through it and washes away as you go through a puddle, cement will erode if you get shot at too long in cover, characters twitch emote and react very life like. Explosions all look life like.

and it didn't need cheap letter boxing to minimize the amount of content on screen.

The game manages to look like quantum breaks live action scenes (someyimes) with out the use of live actors. Image quality is clean as fukk too.

You really just have to see it in motion but, overall, it is the best looking game I've played this gen. I don't think that's hyperbole either.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
had no time to pickup my preorder from best buy yesterday.

as much as i hate how overrated uncharted as a series is, im really excited for uc4. mainly because naughty dog made me believe with tlou

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It is honestly and truly the best looking game I've played so far.

Where it really beats the order is everything feels like it has life. Tall grass and flowers move when you go through them, jeep gathers mud as you drive through it and washes away as you go through a puddle, cement will erode if you get shot at too long in cover, characters twitch emote and react very life like. Explosions all look life like.

and it didn't need cheap letter boxing to minimize the amount of content on screen.

The game manages to look like quantum breaks live action scenes (someyimes) with out the use of live actors. Image quality is clean as fukk too.

You really just have to see it in motion but, overall, it is the best looking game I've played this gen. I don't think that's hyperbole either.
better than witcher?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think I have about 16 treasures so far. I racked up in chapters 7-9. A lot of them are tucked off but aren't to hard to find if you like to explore. I tend to get anal about checking nooks and crannies when playing these games. I even found a couple of gold guns.

And yea, Sam does pull stealth attack sometimes(usually when a solo guard walks by him). But a lot of times ill be in grass, two guards will walk by, and I will pull somebody in for the choke hold, and sam just chilling, instead of grabbing the other guard. other guard notices me. boom. we in a gun fight.

Or sometimes, sam will follow me while im stealthin (but take an alternative route) and get caught :why:. Sometimes I just wanna tell dude stand down while I peep shyt out.

But I do like the double team aspect when in fist fights. We double "Rock Bottomed" one henchman the other day in a gun fight :russ:

It really makes me feel like Co-Op campaign could've been done here and im intrigued with how they handle the Co Op this fall.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just got up to chapter 5 before turning it off last night and man.....I usually don't like long, drawn out opening sequences in games but this was exceptionally done. If you've been playing every UC installment since 2007 no way you'd be able to appreciate the greatness of how ND handled that :wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
This game brehs :wow:

I started at 20h I'm like I'm going to play a few hours I need to get up at 5 for my early shyt. Before you know it its 00h and I'm like okay this mission and then I'm calling it quits.

1.30h and I'm like :francis::mjcry: 3h30min of sleep before I go to work:damn:

But it was worth it, on chapter 8 now :lawd:

If they do the last of us 2 its game over :banderas: