UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like ragdoll physics. :manny:
Everybody died at that exact same spot. The one where you swing to that half broken pipe onto the next pipe and then you jumped straight into the ocean like "WHOAHOAHOAHOOOOOOO!. My boy did the same shyt there :russ: . That treasure that was around the second pole I didn't find though. Gonna be a bytch to find all 109 of em.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
It was a rushed game. It felt rushed, it lacked polish in areas that UC2 had already excelled in(Combat was worse with aiming issues and enemies barely reacted to getting shot.) The story was written around set pieces. The ending was like an exact copy of UC2 and it didn't do much to push the franchise forward.

I think enemies taking 100 bullets before they die is a staple of the series, the gamer rage has been intense with UC games lol.

But fair enough, me personally I loved UC3 but always noticed people on here don't really rate it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Everybody died at that exact same spot. The one where you swing to that half broken pipe onto the next pipe and then you jumped straight into the ocean all the down. My boy did the same shyt there :russ: . That treasure that was around the second pole I didn't find though. Gonna be a bytch to find all 109 of em.
I found that treasure. :youngsabo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think enemies taking 100 bullets before they die is a staple of the series, the gamer rage has been intense with UC games lol.

But fair enough, me personally I loved UC3 but always noticed people on here don't really rate it.
Nah, that's not true. Enemies in UC2 died with one shot to the head or a few shots to the body. In UC3 it felt like bullet sponge enemies because of the hit detection looking off(the reticule was different) and the enemies not flinching to getting shot. UC4 is leagues ahead of it. It's the smoothest playing TPS out now. It feels/looks so nice.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Sorry if this next post is supposed to be in spoilers I'm not sure how to do it

Iv never played the first 3 games so had no idea the games had any supernatural enemies, I'm actually relieved this one doesn't have any, I think it ruins the overall feel of the story slightly when makers do that I.e. The new Tomb raiders.

I see where you're coming from, for me it's just been a staple of the series. Felt weird without it and I'd always look forward to the twist in each game not knowing what kind of creature/monster we'd be up against later in the story.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good cause you'll be seeing your character do plenty of it when me and @Fatboi1 run up on you with that BLAKA BLAKA! :ooh:
Yall gonna run up on your knees begging to be put down.

Run up though.

NTY5B1m.gif

Nah, just run. :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hey guys......I haven't been paying attention, but has anyone noticed if @Mowgli is playing on CRUSHING difficulty?
Im not playing right now because my son watching sponge bob, but yes while streaming yesterday i was playing on crushing. Verified in my twitch feed. Im so verified. You nikkas is scary guys. Playing on normal and hard but shook to get crushed. The jumping is harder then the gunplay stop it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he is. I saw his stream, he was dying A LOT.

I personally wouldn't recommend that for first time players. It WILL get too frustrating.
Not to much, but a healthy number of times before things got finessed.

Get your moneys worth. Play on crushing if you want the truth gunplay experience. I cant imagine how yall can look yourselves in the mirror playing on normal and hard. shyts light mode.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Oh.....I see you guys didn't sense the sarcasm.

:francis:

Of course I knew he was playing on CRUSHING difficulty....he mentioned it for 3 straight pages.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: @Fatboi1 wasn't playing. I'm chapter 5 and I already put the game above UC1, UC3, and Golden Piss. :wow:
I'm not done yet but so far I'd say UC4 and UC2 are easily the best ones in the series for different reasons. The game feels different from the past UC games. I'll still see UC2 as the goat of it's time. UC4 is like the GTA V of the series. No matter how much more technically advanced and superior it is to the past games, some people will always say San Andreas is the goat.