UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the auction house and just arrived in Scotland, so far this game is fantastic, who woulda thought the people who made crash bandicoot would give us the last of us and this in the space of a few years, no ones fukking with naughty dog when it comes to story driven action games, you coulda maybe suggest Kojima and Konami but...well you know

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Multiplayer so dope you gotta be strategic with your load out

nikka be spending 10 min trying to get right
:jbhmm::whoo::patrice::ohhh::lupe:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
just beat UC3 the other day and now waiting on Amazon

kdZXw.gif

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
What the fukk at these graphics brehs :dahell:

This shyt done went too far :damn:

They can look strange because sometimes they look photo realistic, especially the character models/faces. Throws you off a bit, but all in all the graphics are glorious.

/

Some thoughts

I thought the pacing was strange, a lot of the game just seems to be running around, climbing, swinging etc. The action wasn't as regular as previous games IMO

Also there was only really one big set piece (the jeep/bike chase) which I thought was quite disappointing, thought there would be more.

Lastly, in every UC game at some point in the story it changes up and you start fighting monsters/supernatural enemies (UC1 - German soldier zombies, UC2 - Those purple nikkas that also disguised themselves as demon snow creatures and UC3 - those Djinn/demon things that could teleport) but this time around you only fight mercenaries throughout the entire game, which I found disappointing.

The ending was a nice send off though, really liked it.