UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
cam00030k7sae.jpg

:blessed:

cig_wdjwmaaaivoqlsnk.jpg

:martin:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see where you're coming from, for me it's just been a staple of the series. Felt weird without it and I'd always look forward to the twist in each game not knowing what kind of creature/monster we'd be up against later in the story.
Yeah I get it, I'm just not gonna feel the same since this is my first uncharted experience, at least it's somewhat warranted in these kinda game tbf, uncovering ancient artefacts at least gives it a gateway for that kind of thing, the worst example will always be true crime streets of la, spent most of the game being a cop in a gta clone world...only to start shooting zombies and a Chinese dragon :dwillhuh::mjlol:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Yeah I get it, I'm just not gonna feel the same since this is my first uncharted experience, at least it's somewhat warranted in these kinda game tbf, uncovering ancient artefacts at least gives it a gateway for that kind of thing, the worst example will always be true crime streets of la, spent most of the game being a cop in a gta clone world...only to start shooting zombies and a Chinese dragon :dwillhuh::mjlol:

lmao quite possibly the biggest WTF moment in gaming history. One minute brawling with Russian gangsters in a nightclub, then fighting levitating Chinese demons with flames coming out of them :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 4
Nate's house is sooo beautiful. The items in the attic from the past Uncharted games was a cool touch :mjcry: I miss Chloe though. I really do :mjcry:

The house was so incredibly detailed. I went in every room just looking around at stuff.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Just copped :banderas:. I'm about to finish up the last chapter of uncharted 3 and then dive right in to 4

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta wait until UPS (at 8pm probably :beli:). I took today and tomorrow off work too. Stupid mistake. I shoulda took tomorrow and the next day off. Oh well :manny: