UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lit :whew:

CiEvAQVUkAEl2JU.jpg:large

CiExUVmUYAAo4N0.jpg:large

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli I just seen you streaming. Lol man the treasures aren't found in order so that's why a lot of ??? showing in the list.

I see you scavenging the entire area. I'm like "wtf this nikka doing?? Just go there nikka!!:snoop:"

U Tryna get all 109 in one playthrough? Good luck, the locations get bigger and more intricate. You'll be runnin around a lot lookin for them shyts.
:mindblown:

shyt had me irritated.

The gunplay on Crushing is how this game was meant to be played :banderas: :blessed:
But the cover mechanics are need a patch.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This game's graphics are ridiculous, never seen anything like it on consoles.
Sam's level reminded me of GTA, I would now love a Naughty Dog Heat inspired game.

Gunplay feels much better than the previous games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game's graphics are ridiculous, never seen anything like it on consoles.
Sam's level reminded me of GTA, I would now love a Naughty Dog Heat inspired game.

Gunplay feels much better than the previous games.

Trust me, the game's visuals just keeps on getting even crazier as you get further. The artstyle mixed with the incredible tech makes this one of the best looking, if not the best looking game out right now. The later chapters will have your jaw on the ground.

Yup, that's exactly what it reminded me of. The dude that was with Sam in the Cell was tough. That whole chapter was dope. Escaping prison and the tension in it was cool.

The MP received an incredible amount of polish from the beta.
Right off the bat I noticed:
  • What looks like an unbelievably sharp image and smooth framerate. Some much better color in some of the maps.
  • There's ambient music that plays throughout the match giving the match some extra soul.
  • Another cool thing is characters talk and react to what's going on in real time to different charactes. Elena will have specific lines that she says to Nate or whoever else.
  • Sidekicks talk now
  • Sound is better(you can hear moans of spirits when El Dorado is deployed for example
  • Interface looks much nicer
  • shyt ton of customization for weapons/characters and loadouts. Loadout points were reduced. I remember it was 25. I guess the addition of weapon mods was done for balancing
  • If the trials mode is anything to consider, I'd say that's a early look at how the AI will be in COOP. The enemies aren't bots as they move and animate differently from human controlled players.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

shyt had me irritated.
You gonna end up taking 300 hours to beat this shyt cuz you searching EVERYWHERE for them treasures. :mjlol: It's gonna get even more irritating because the levels will get HUGE at times with lots of detail and you'll be doing long exploration/puzzle areas at times.

. said:
The gunplay on Crushing is how this game was meant to be played :banderas: :blessed:
But the cover mechanics are need a patch.​
It looked like u was struggling inside that shootout in that room with Sam :sas2:. It's easy, tap circle to go in/out of cover. Hold it with a direction to switch to another side. The stealth is pretty meh in that section since it's like a tutorial level. When u get farther you'll def need to stealth cuz they not gonna let you just run and gun like that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You gonna end up taking 300 hours to beat this shyt cuz you searching EVERYWHERE for them treasures. :mjlol: It's gonna get even more irritating because the levels will get HUGE at times with lots of detail and you'll be doing long exploration/puzzle areas at times.

It looked like u was struggling inside that shootout in that room with Sam :sas2:. It's easy, tap circle to go in/out of cover. Hold it with a direction to switch to another side. The stealth is pretty meh in that section since it's like a tutorial level. When u get farther you'll def need to stealth cuz they not gonna let you just run and gun like that.
I was swimming around that damn ocean trying to find more then one treasure. Only found one. I thought theyd be in order so i scowered. Its bullshyt. They need some rhyme or reason for a damn ancient vase to be sitting on a dam roof.

Im not used to tapping circle to get out of cover and then tapping to go back into cover when walking head first into a wall. Im holding circle and just walking into it, not initiating the cover mechanic

That same fight wasnt easy. But i was playing on CRUSHING? :sas1: So i had to sit up and play that section. I like that the shootout difficulty has increased into the next stage. Feel like shyt is getting good now.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was swimming around that damn ocean trying to find more then one treasure. Only found one. I thought theyd be in order so i scowered. Its bullshyt. They need some rhyme or reason for a damn ancient vase to be sitting on a dam roof.

Im not used to tapping to get out of cover and then tapping to go back into cover when walking head first into a wall. Im holding triangle and just walking into it.

That same fight wasnt easy. But i was playing on CRUSHING? :sas1: So i had to sit up and play that section. I like that the shootout difficulty has increased into the next stage. Feel like shyt is getting good now.
Shootouts gonna get harder as is finding treasures. The game will get HUGE(shyt where u just got was pretty damn big and it gets even bigger.)
Aside from treasures, notes and other optional convo thingies will pop up. Combat will get even harder as you gonna start coming across spots with enemies already there and the level design is intricate with lots of ways to move around.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shootouts gonna get harder as is finding treasures. The game will get HUGE(shyt where u just got was pretty damn big and it gets even bigger.)
Aside from treasures, notes and other optional convo thingies will pop up. Combat will get even harder as you gonna start coming across spots with enemies already there and the level design is intricate with lots of ways to move around.
On crushing, you better get behind that cover. Bullets eat you up Quick

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately I won't get to play this again properly until the weekend, besides an hour here and there. :snoop: