UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mowgli I just seen you streaming. Lol man the treasures aren't found in order so that's why a lot of ??? showing in the list.

I see you scavenging the entire area. I'm like "wtf this nikka doing?? Just go there nikka!!:snoop:"

U Tryna get all 109 in one playthrough? Good luck, the locations get bigger and more intricate. You'll be runnin around a lot lookin for them shyts.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo fukk that big ass update. That shyt will have to download in the morning :camby:

And cotdamn my PS4 is loud as fukk playing this game. I just loaded the shyt up, haven't even gotten to gameplay yet :what:
5GB is a big ass update?? :mjlol: What y'all using Redcross Free Innanet?? 5GB take like 3 minutes to DL on my end :sas2:

Yeah the game be loud as fukk on the PS4 but my sound system louder so I don't even hear that shyt.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5GB is a big ass update?? :mjlol: What y'all using Redcross Free Innanet?? 5GB take like 3 minutes to DL on my end :sas2:

Yeah the game be loud as fukk on the PS4 but my sound system louder so I don't even hear that shyt.

When I get home after buying a game, and the first thing I have to do is update it, yeah 5gb is a big ass update :comeon:

I expect this type of unpolishness from NaughtyDog though. I just figured they pushed the game back enough times, the patch would be in the disc :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness, can you crouch on this shyt?