UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Got it :ohlawd:

I called one store and they said they had it. I immediately hopped in the whip and started driving and then the store I put my name at called me and said they had it. :ohlawd:

Went straight there instead. They had mad copies. :ohlawd:

z8Ozq0.jpg

I'd love to jump in but I gotta clean the room, eat and study a lil before jumping in.
I'll drop my impressions later.

:salute: Greatness has arrived :banderas:
:damn::aicmon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo......

These nikkas man.. I just did the intro. :to:

Uncharted 4 is like.. off the bat way more mature. The way the story feels so far is much more serious. UC1-3 had a more teen action adventure feel but so far this shyt feels like a mature drama. The tone is different.

The intro is way different from TLOU so I don't know why it's being compared to that. it's done much differently. There was no predictability. I had like several surprised "oh shyt!" moments happen just off of the way shyt happened.

Graphics so far look really good. I haven't seen much yet but so far the image quality looks super crisp. The only thing is the motion blur seems a lil too strong but it's nothing major, just something I noticed. There's hardly any aliasing at all. It's crazy because people are saying that's nothing visually so far but I'm impressed.

Gameplay wise the brawling is much better than 3. It's sort of like TLOU but there's more control so it's not a press square and drake does a combo and the game slows down for 1 second to finish. Punches feel like punches. The thuds and the way it looks is nice as hell.
There's none of that soft weak melee from the old Uncharted games, hits feel and sound like they hurt.

It starts off kind of slow but it's setting the theme and building up so it's not a "boring" slow but :lupe: slow if you get what I mean.

Everything seems to lead to something. You can definitely feel the last of us influences in it. Don't worry though it's not people getting heads blown off and "motherfukking stragglers!!" being said every 5 minutes. It just feels like the characters "grew" up. My eyes watered at the end of the intro :mjcry:. Definitely The Last of Uncharted.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yo......

These nikkas man.. I just did the intro. :sadto:

Uncharted 4 is like.. off the bat way more mature. The way the story feels so far is much more serious. UC1-3 had a more teen action adventure feel but so far this shyt feels like a mature drama.

The intro is way different from TLOU so I don't know why it's being compared to that. it's done much differently.

Graphics so far look really good. I haven't seen much yet but so far the image quality looks super crisp. It starts off kind of slow but it's setting the theme and building up so it's not a "boring" slow but :lupe: slow if you get what I mean. Everything seems to lead to something. You can definitely feel the last of us influences in it. Don't worry though it's not people getting heads blown off and "motherfukking stragglers!!" being said every 5 minutes. It just feels like the characters "grew" up. My eyes watered at the end of the intro :mjcry:
Ima need you to shut the hell up not now but right now.
You just play your game and stay off of the coli until next friday.
2314745-anakin_skywalker_mourns_by_trueinnovator159-d3cfown-jedi-vs-sith-who-are-the-real-good-guys-star-wars-episode-7-hopes-jpeg-170611.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima need you to shut the hell up not now but right now.
You just play your game and stay off of the coli until next friday.
2314745-anakin_skywalker_mourns_by_trueinnovator159-d3cfown-jedi-vs-sith-who-are-the-real-good-guys-star-wars-episode-7-hopes-jpeg-170611.jpg

Trust me, ND did y'all a favor. They didn't show shyt on the game.

Oh and...

I had to use a hint already for a puzzle :mjcry:
I was like "What the fukk I gotta do!?!?"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Trust me, ND did y'all a favor. They didn't show shyt on the game.

Oh and...

I had to use a hint already for a puzzle :mjcry:
I was like "What the fukk I gotta do!?!?"
So not only does this guy get the game early. He's a no skill having casual who can't even handle a puzzle.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like there is something wrong with me. I loved UC2 but I'm not hyped for this game. I guess I like games with more customization. I'll still buy it tho.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 has made me not check this thread until Tuesday. He'll accidentally spoil something. Ban him from the thread if he spoils even one thing :ufdup:

Yeah, I'm salty too. fukk it. I wanna play it now too :manny:
Lol. Breh. I'm not gon spoil nothing. It's worth it going in blind because honestly ND didn't really show nothing in the game. Y'all ain't seen really shyt about UC4.