UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's not a souls game because it's not a souls game :stopitslime:

Bloodborne is so great, but all tree of you:birdman: that wanted to point that out to me have totally ignored the follow up to the game.

That's like if naughty dog put out a uncharted-like game on PC and none of you paying any attention to it :comeon:

Bloodborne wasn't exclusive Yall would be ignoring it just like you did the rest of the souls games.

Damn, I didn't even want to come in here with this Stan shyt, man I'm out, enjoy the game :cheers:
I actually agree with this statement. Exclusives always get gassed up more than they deserve while multiplats get ignored no matter how good they are.
You can see it in the many "I just got a PS4 (or XB1) what games should I get?"
Most people go out of their way to only recommend exclusives.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not a souls game because it's not a souls game :stopitslime:

Bloodborne is so great, but all tree of you:birdman: that wanted to point that out to me have totally ignored the follow up to the game.

That's like if naughty dog put out a uncharted-like game on PC and none of you paying any attention to it :comeon:

Bloodborne wasn't exclusive Yall would be ignoring it just like you did the rest of the souls games.

Damn, I didn't even want to come in here with this Stan shyt, man I'm out, enjoy the game :cheers:
I got Bloodborne for like 10 bucks or something with Best Buy Gamer's Club Unlocked back in the Fall of last year. I literally just platinumed the game within the last 2 weeks... and I still have the DLC to go through. I'm not in a rush to play Dark Souls 3 cause I'm literally just getting around to Bloodborne and still not done with it. Had I got to Bloodborne when it was released, I would have been all over DS3... but since I was late to the party...

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got Bloodborne for like 10 bucks or something with Best Buy Gamer's Club Unlocked back in the Fall of last year. I literally just platinumed the game within the last 2 weeks... and I still have the DLC to go through. I'm not in a rush to play Dark Souls 3 cause I'm literally just getting around to Bloodborne and still not done with it. Had I got to Bloodborne when it was released, I would have been all over DS3... but since I was late to the party...

:manny:

But you buying uncharted day one though right?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got it :ohlawd:

I called one store and they said they had it. I immediately hopped in the whip and started driving and then the store I put my name at called me and said they had it. :ohlawd:

Went straight there instead. They had mad copies. :ohlawd:

z8Ozq0.jpg

I'd love to jump in but I gotta clean the room, eat and study a lil before jumping in.
I'll drop my impressions later.

:salute: Greatness has arrived :banderas:

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

I called one store and they said they had it. I immediately hopped in the whip and started driving and then the store I put my name at called me and said they had it. :ohlawd:

z8Ozq0.jpg

I'd love to jump in but I gotta clean the room, eat and study a lil before jumping in.

What grown man has to clean and study? :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

z8Ozq0.jpg

If I knew where you lived, I would have lined you up for the game :birdman:

:whoa: J/k I ain't bout dat life.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I knew where you lived, I would have lined you up for the game :birdman:

:whoa: J/k I ain't bout dat life.
Oh so you saying u wanted to talk to me as a man to my face? Do I understand u? U knew a few places I was at, u coulda pulled up. But u thought that was gangster. U wanted to come look me in the face like a man and tell me how u feel
byxvgkI.png
?