UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol: at playing games. Might as well get this shyt poppin in the streets for real :dame:

1/10 :francis: you coulda came harder than that b.

If you don't enjoy a good challenge hit up Netflix. ND about to bless us with goat level gameplay and nikkas just wanna walk through the game and watch the cutscenes. :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1/10 :francis: you coulda came harder than that b.

If you don't enjoy a good challenge hit up Netflix. ND about to bless us with goat level gameplay and nikkas just wanna walk through the game and watch the cutscenes. :camby:
Nah but seriously, i want to play on normal first because as others i've seen said, the game offers a decent challenge on normal and harder difficulties change up the game like different enemies, more enemies, enemies with different weapons,less health etc.

That's different from the past Uncharted games where harder difficulties only made you have less health but the encounters stayed the same. Also there's plenty of exploration I've heard, some people said they found hidden enemy areas, weapons, treasures, notes and character banter etc so we'll get plenty of that. :ohlawd: I want the second playthrough to be meaningful.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tekken and Soul Calibur the same series breh :troll:

SF and Dark Stalkers the same series breh
You know that's not the same.

Don't know why Yall always like to act dumb just to try to win arguments.

The word "soulsborne" is a thing, and I didn't make it up.
And you've beat NOT ONE game in the series.

Stop playing stupid for Stan reasons :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know that's not the same.

Don't know why Yall always like to act dumb just to try to win arguments.

The word "soulsborne" is a thing, and I didn't make it up.
And you've beat NOT ONE game in the series.

Stop playing stupid for Stan reasons :stopitslime:
I got like 35 hours in Dark Souls 1. I'm like halfway into Bloodborne. I just have a bunch of games I switch between so that's why I"m not done.

Anyway, they're very similar but really different in some aspects. It's like how that game Ni-oh has some people calling it "SoulsGaiden" or w/e. Doesn't mean it's the same as Souls or w/e. Is Ni-oh another Souls game?? You have "souls" in the game to collect, dying has you lose them and you gotta go back to the spot where you died at to get em back, there's checkpoints just like lanterns in Bloodborne etc. It's not a souls game though.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I should have the game later today, SHOULD.

slide_334087_3450405_free.gif

i'M SOUPED as fukk! :pachaha:

Gonna go vacuum my floor and cook some rice and go search for Libertalia. :banderas:
:damn:how?? I might have borrow it permenatly :demonic:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got like 35 hours in Dark Souls 1. I'm like halfway into Bloodborne. I just have a bunch of games I switch between so that's why I"m not done.

Anyway, they're very similar but really different in some aspects. It's like how that game Ni-oh has some people calling it "SoulsGaiden" or w/e. Doesn't mean it's the same as Souls or w/e. Is Ni-oh another Souls game?? You have "souls" in the game to collect, dying has you lose them and you gotta go back to the spot where you died at to get em back, there's checkpoints just like lanterns in Bloodborne etc. It's not a souls game though.
It's not a souls game because it's not a souls game :stopitslime:

Bloodborne is so great, but all tree of you:birdman: that wanted to point that out to me have totally ignored the follow up to the game.

That's like if naughty dog put out a uncharted-like game on PC and none of you paying any attention to it :comeon:

Bloodborne wasn't exclusive Yall would be ignoring it just like you did the rest of the souls games.

Damn, I didn't even want to come in here with this Stan shyt, man I'm out, enjoy the game :cheers:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a souls game because it's not a souls game :stopitslime:

Bloodborne is so great, but all tree of you:birdman: that wanted to point that out to me have totally ignored the follow up to the game.

That's like if naughty dog put out a uncharted-like game on PC and none of you paying any attention to it :comeon:

Bloodborne wasn't exclusive Yall would be ignoring it just like you did the rest of the souls games.

Damn, I didn't even want to come in here with this Stan shyt, man I'm out, enjoy the game :cheers:
It's not a souls game. It's called "Bloodborne" silly :troll:
Is Forza Horizon 2 the same as Forza 5? :troll:
You're right, i only care about BB cuz it's an eksclusive.