UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Probably a 9 or 10. Someone said this:

Yeah sounds like a pending 9 or 10 score.

So I spoke to my boss this morning before clocking out. I straight up went like:

Me: :dame: "I'd like you to keep me off the schedule Monday night"
Boss: :upsetfavre: You just came back from vacation and you requesting more days off?"
Me: :dame: "Got something planned for that night."
Boss: :aicmon: Yeah, right. Uncharted 4, huh? I'm getting my son that game.
Me: :why:
Boss: :skip: "Relax, you wasn't on schedule anyway."
Me: :whew:

One of my co-workers talks too much.
3yXMRYa.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I''m starting on hard.
Man this fukk nikka talking about he'll let me know where to get it AFTER he get his copy. :what: The fukk type shyt is that? :skip:

This nikka tryna make sure nobody else get it first. :ohlawd:

I was say, that somebody in gaf said they had a spot in north jersey, near nyc, and to PM him. Is that the same guy?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah sounds like a pending 9 or 10 score.

So I spoke to my boss this morning before clocking out. I straight up went like:

Me: :dame: "I'd like you to keep me off the schedule Monday night"
Boss: :upsetfavre: You just came back from vacation and you requesting more days off?"
Me: :dame: "Got something planned for that night."
Boss: :aicmon: Yeah, right. Uncharted 4, huh? I'm getting my son that game.
Me: :why:
Boss: :skip: "Relax, you wasn't on schedule anyway."
Me: :whew:

One of my co-workers talks too much.
3yXMRYa.gif
:russ:
I never called out of work for a game. I know I'll have time to get into it when I get home. Lol @ the boss knowing. Man my first job my department supervisor told the district manager he was putting in a day off for Street Fighter IV :mjlol:. Dude didn't give no fukks.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
I never called out of work for a game. I know I'll have time to get into it when I get home. Lol @ the boss knowing. Man my first job my department supervisor told the district manager he was putting in a day off for Street Fighter IV :mjlol:. Dude didn't give no fukks.

Have convos with your boss, brehs. :mjcry: He knows that I game and I think one of the co-workers might have thrown my ass under the bus, it was a breh who knew that I was taking a week off for the game. Breh was all :umad: when the game got delayed, probably told the boss and shyt. Chatty patty ass nikka :dame: I got something for him.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have convos with your boss, brehs. :mjcry: He knows that I game and I think one of the co-workers might have thrown my ass under the bus, it was a breh who knew that I was taking a week off for the game. Breh was all :umad: when the game got delayed, probably told the boss and shyt. Chatty patty ass nikka :dame: I got something for him.
Yeah this dude at my job was a chatty patty ass nikka. He the type to be like "OH you said you might call out Monday for Uncharted right?" in the middle of a meeting with managers and shyt around.

Manager: :skip: Uncharted?? What's that?

Me: :lupe: Oh.. I mean I have to drive somewhere far Monday, it's almost Uncharted on my google maps

Them: :stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this dude at my job was a chatty patty ass nikka. He the type to be like "OH you said you might call out Monday for Uncharted right?" in the middle of a meeting with managers and shyt around.

Manager: :skip: Uncharted?? What's that?

Me: :lupe: Oh.. I mean I have to drive somewhere far Monday, it's almost Uncharted on my google maps

Them: :stopitslime:

:deadrose:

I mean if you have vacation hours, you're entitled to use them :yeshrug: Why nikkas gotta make shyt so awkward? :mjcry:
Man my first job my department supervisor told the district manager he was putting in a day off for Street Fighter IV :mjlol:. Dude didn't give no fukks.

:laff: How'd the DM react though?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im starting on crushing because im a elite gamer :wow:
Secondly, unless you're exceptionally skilled at the game, I'd actually start on Normal/Moderate. It will still pose a bit of a challenge, but will offer enough leeway that you can learn and test the different mechanics better, and have more freedom to experiment with different strategies too, e.g. using the rope swing a lot, or going guns blazing etc. Add to that, if you're dying less the first time around, you can better enjoy the pacing, overall flow of combat and narrative progression.

The harder the difficulty this time around, the more enemies are actually introduced during combat, and the better equipped they are too. This is unlike other Uncharted games, so in this sense the differences between the difficulties is a bit more tangible. Might as well save the harder difficulty for the second play through.
Hmmmm... Yeah Normal it is. This is way better than enemies simply having more health. Enemy encounters and setup is actually different on harder difficulties. It'll make my hard/crushing run actually feel different. :lupe:

Last edited: