UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: These MP taunts are funny as hell. they got this chick twerking and doing the dab. :russ: Customization looks crazy. There's so much more to customize than what was shown in the beta

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Nikkaz waiting on them reviews like
4dzewjpg.gif

If this shyt gets a lower overall score than Uncharted 3, it's a fukking WRAP. This gen is officially ass. I wouldn't even be hyped for any other game personally.

Every game henceforth would be met with :ld:
To be fair UC3 was overrated as fukk. That said, yeah im hoping for 95 at MC. :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omg there's gonna be so much shyt to test out to balance.

Weapon mods and mystical mods?? :snoop: They didn't even have that at all in the beta. I thought they took it out. It's gonna be a mess to balance all those gun mods(silencers, ADS, recoil, third shot etc.)

Gonna have to put a LOT of time to see how they work. :snoop: There's so much shyt here

Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

Can't wait to hear brokengamezhd scream and rage at Unbalanced 4.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I need it to hit a 93 or higher or else @Kamikaze Revy will keep making fun of me :mjcry:
If it doesn't score a 95 or higher on metacritic I will be negging you on sight until Uncharted 5 comes out, and the way games keep getting their wigs pushed back on the LarryStation4 I suspect I'll have to neg you for at least the next 4 years.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it doesn't score a 95 or higher on metacritic I will be negging you on sight until Uncharted 5 comes out, and the way games keep getting their wigs pushed back on the LarryStation4 I suspect I'll have to neg you for at least the next 4 years.
Uncharted 5?? Breh, ND studios are on the verge of closing down. Uncharted 5 will end up being developed by Ready at Dawn :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Uncharted 5?? Breh, ND studios are on the verge of closing down. Uncharted 5 will end up being developed by Ready at Dawn :wow:
Good. I was getting sick and tired of these lame Tomb Raider knock offs anyway. You can tell they've been bouncing off the bottom of the pool for a while. That's why they're trying to go all out with this one and pull elements from MGSVTPP. 5/10/16 can't come soon enough. I can't wait for this flop to drop so we can get back to talking about games that matter like Quantum Break.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli is this you?

redflamingolingo said:
Just some impressions:

I am about 4 1/2 hours into the game and just started chapter 8.

I own a 4K TV and primarily game on my PC with two Titan X graphics cards. I keep my PS4 for exclusive games and as a Blu-ray disc player. When I say that Uncharted 4 is one of the most graphically impressive games I've ever played, I really mean it. This game is incredible in its graphical fidelity. Even most games at 4K resolution can't match it. This is the most impressive console game ever made, and it holds its own against most PC games on ultra settings in 4K.

EXTREMELY bold words here. EXTREMELY.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe him. You gotta understand, you can post screenshots of some third party game maxed out on PC but it's not just image quality that you compare, it's the whole package.

Like, The Order 1886 looked better than several PC games I had and words like "ULTRA SETTINGS" OR "4k!" don't mean much when you compare the whole package(animations, visual effects, art style, physics etc.) I was way more impressed wtih 1886 than any PC game I had. It took like a year later for ROTR on PC to kind of be on par(even then TO held it's own compared to that game visually.) ROTR edges TO due to scale but TO 1886 had me like "omg this shyt look godly." That harbor level :wow: The lighting there still put to shame anything I've seen on PC.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 Do I have to put down my popcorn or do you got this one?
Just.... let it slide.

Stan said:
Here's an understatement for you:

It's criminal how much YouTube and other compression killed the games visuals. Seeing stuff I've seen in the story trailers in motion, in game...

Sweet Jesus.

Another guy said:
I'm a bit more critical of this game than some of the ZOMG BEST GAME EVER impressions and I would say there are two undeniable facts about this compared to the other games:
- the gun combat is just better, the aiming is more precise, the animations are better, the sounds and recoil are more realistic.
- the graphics and animations almost cannot be overhyped, they are so good. Just amazing.

Beefy PC Guy said:
Haha. Game is fukking legit. Even to someone used to 4K ultra PC gaming.

Another Guy again said:
Agreed, but the animation is what really makes it different from ANY other game out there.

The attention to detail in animation is just something most other games don't even bother with, regardless of aliasing or texture quality.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
geeked for this but kinda broke at the moment :mjcry:

if them IGN and metacritic reviews are bless up I'll fukk around and just cop it

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ain't no nikkas seeing me in The Last of Us :ufdup:
Uncharted multi ain't my thing but I'm gonna try it this year.
u only play survivors breh :comeon:....my name ring bells in them LoU streets breh, put some respek on it :birdman:
Omg there's gonna be so much shyt to test out to balance.

Weapon mods and mystical mods?? :snoop: They didn't even have that at all in the beta. I thought they took it out. It's gonna be a mess to balance all those gun mods(silencers, ADS, recoil, third shot etc.)

Gonna have to put a LOT of time to see how they work. :snoop: There's so much shyt here

Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

Can't wait to hear brokengamezhd scream and rage at Unbalanced 4.
me and stokes beat that dude so bad in LoU :mjlol: i didnt know who he was til waaaaaaaaaaay later tho. Most definitely would've uploaded it had id known