UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They saying it's better than TLOU. :wow:

But that wait though. 8 days, 13 hrs, 33 mins to go....

ehOxiJu.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Some nikka sends me a link to someone selling UC4 early.

Get to link, auction is over already.

drakeface.gif
Did he just smell his ear wax? :wtf:

I have to say I am pretty hyped for Uncharted 4, but won't get it till the end of the month through a job bonus.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did he just smell his ear wax? :wtf:

I have to say I am pretty hyped for Uncharted 4, but won't get it till the end of the month through a job bonus.
In that scene, Sully was like
"Drake, did I ever tell you how much I loved FEZ when we played it at that arcade in Columbia?"

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
In that scene, Sully was like
"Drake, did I ever tell you how much I loved FEZ when we played it at that arcade in Columbia?"
I have to say, I think I prefer Uncharted 2 and 3 over TLOU.

Can't go wrong either way, but Uncharted is CRACK to me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to say, I think I prefer Uncharted 2 and 3 over TLOU.

Can't go wrong either way, but Uncharted is CRACK to me.
I like UC2 more than TLOU but that's not a slight against TLOU at all, I just prefer the theme and stuff over TLOU. TLOU is a better game than UC3 though imo. UC3 was a noticeable step back in quality compared to UC2 imo.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I like UC2 more than TLOU but that's not a slight against TLOU at all, I just prefer the theme and stuff over TLOU. TLOU is a better game than UC3 though imo. UC3 was a noticeable step back in quality compared to UC2 imo.
I started replaying the series last night. From what I remember I enjoyed 3 more than 2. I'll see if I feel the same this time around.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brigandier said:
Just completed this wonderful game, It's a return to form in my opinion as I thought UC3 was just a good game and nothing more after how unreal UC2 was I can not describe how much I loved that game so maybe I was expecting too much from the 3rd game.

However UC4 is a stunning game, gunfights are miles better than previous entries and there are many ways to plan your attack and in complete stealth too if you want.

Visuals are mightily impressive the PS4 is a beast for a console and ND are just beyond talented in all aspects of game development and it really shows it's honestly just unbelievable for a console game, The game feels a little more mature and more serious than previous entries in my opinion and the settings of the game are also excellent.

The usual action set pieces are back and they are great maybe could of been a little bit better/longer but it's always nice to play them intense moments in between platforming and snappin necks.

I felt that there was a lot more platforming than previous entries in the series which is a good thing there is also some small open environments to explore by vehicle aswell in the game nothing huge but it was a good addition.

As ever the cast are voiced better than any other game that's out there right now there's really nothing more to say about that.

The hidden treasures are back and I would say they are much harder to find than all previous entries I don't know if that's anything to really shout about but I love treasure hunting a lot so I welcomed this.

For me personally I think this is the best game I've played since The last of us was released,people might read my post and think I'm just swallowed up in all the hype and I've played it with my ND glasses on but honestly no I haven't I just think it's a hall of fame level game.

I played quite stealthy and tried to find as many treasures as I could finding 74/109 so this certainly added time to my total completion time on Normal difficulty which came in at 17 hours and 27 mins.

If I am to point out any negatives.... I can't really mention them as they are all spoilers so I'll not post them not even spoiler mark them, but maybe nitpicking the last couple of chapters could of been a little better and the antagonists were pretty lame compared to Lazaravich and Flynn of UC2, Too many slidey parts kinda made it feel cheap after the 20th time.

It's a 9.5/10 game no doubts about it at all, It's worth buying a PS4 for or going out of your way to borrow or rent a console for a weekend or something, but whatever you do if you like any previous Uncharted games you're gonna love this....

edit:
the weapon variety is much better than previous games. The weapons are more advanced than Ak47s and M4s that's for sure.

I'm not on the game right now to list or give names but there's plenty of new weapons to obtain.

I feel that the weapons are really responsive and shootouts feel fun and are a little more tactical as previous games on normal you could run around shoot shoot bang bang with out dying but if you do that in UC4 and don't use cover well and you're a poor shot you will get owned.

Personally I really liked this as it made me think about my plan of attack and which enemies were getting neck breakered and which were getting thrown off cliffs before I started shooting.

And maybe I should watch posted videos before replying to people's sarcasm

Edit 2:The guns sound amazing as well if you got surround sound it's just awesome, I also have to say cutscenes are presented/acted so well they look almost real and movie like in parts, I'm dying to elaborate on this as there is a crazy scene near the beginning.
fukking stans :scust:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is the only game that's gonna take me outtta my VR bubble. I preordered Battleborn and Doom, but this is the game I'm looking forward to the most. It better live up to expectations :ufdup:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You just assuming or are they really gonna talk about MP stuff? Cuz I'm like a crackfiend out here... :mjcry:
Through the power of deduction, I'd wager it's MP stuff because
  1. He's the lead MP designer
  2. We saw the final UC4 trailer and they've been holding back SP stuff obviously for spoilers. The game is basically a week away so no more SP stuff.