UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:laff:
I didn't play on PS4. I played it on PC.
kvdxov.jpg

You must have played fallout 4 on pc too :scheme:

Sorry to question you

We supposed to brothers :damn:

Look what the wait has done to us

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must have played fallout 4 on pc too :scheme:

Sorry to question you

We supposed to brothers :damn:

Look what the wait has done to us
Yup, FO 4 on PC.

The wait is brutal. 2 fukking weeks because they wanted nikkas in West India to play too :snoop:. I would've pulled an all nighter if I got it tonight. We would've been in this thread posting review scores, poppin champagne and taggin Xbots left and right in boastful threads :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyts being sold by amazon.uk, amazon.de and simply games. smh.
I don't think most of em working though. They should've just released the game early. Delaying a finished game 2 weeks later just for worldwide launch is weird. If I find a copy early this week I'm buying it. Soon there's going to be spoilers all over.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Nikkaz selling copies on Ebay for 189 Euros($213)
* IN HAND NOW* Uncharted 4: A Thief's End BRAND NEW PS4 PLAYSTATION 4

Scalpers :eat:

I love Uncharted more than anyone but I sure as hell wouldn't pay that much for it just to play it early. Hell, it's not even worth it as most likely the day 1 patch which usually improve things such as performance and/or activate features isn't even up yet. Plus MP won't work as that is a separate download by itself.

Amazon has been sending out emails fixing the dates. Looks like people aren't getting that piff today.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody from NY on here? Someone on GAF said that Kobes World selling it early right now.

For those in NYC, Kobes World has copies RIGHT NOW. I didn't buy one cos I have the special edition preordered and I'm frugal as fukk but it was there and I saw someone leave with one. :D

My gamestop has it. My brother saw it behind the glass today.​

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aaaaaaaaaaaand another one.

Spoilers are out there. Someone posted a spoiler in a damn ebay picture listing :snoop:
Ok, I can now 100% confirm the game is in the wild here in Peru.

nyCdjni.jpg

Friend's copy, and actually about 5 of my friends already have a copy now. I would get it today but I don't have much time to be honest, so maybe I'll just get it during the weekend or early next week.

They pushed this shyt for Larry and Clank :smh: No way that this game went gold before Ratchet, and is already in stores needed more time. They just wanted Larry and Clank to get some time to :eat: