Umm...this Brooklyn Nets cheerleader.. :noah:

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you basttard

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you basttard

:pachaha:

This is why I rep The Coli til the day I die :wow:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

I have no clue why, but I just read this shyt with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head....

Powerful posting......

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dog....what happened to MD/DC chicks?

Me and my boys used to take Republic Garden trips on the reg back in the late 90's and the chicks were so warm. By 00', we were like "Hold up? why yall acting like NY chicks now? :stopitslime: We ain't come all the way over here for that shyt!!"

After years of being accosted by ignorant cats I can't blame them. My first week at Howard me and my boy are walking down Georgia Ave, we see another young brother walking with his lady. A car rolls by and the passenger yells out the window, "Hey girl!". She respectfully doesn't acknowledge and keeps walking with her man. The passenger leans out the window, "Well, f*ck you then b*tch!"

Me an my boy:wtf:::wow:

Ol boy::sadbron:

His girl::pacspit:

Cats throwing bottles at chicks was a regular thing back then.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
After years of being accosted by ignorant cats I can't blame them. My first week at Howard me and my boy are walking down Georgia Ave, we see another young brother walking with his lady. A car rolls by and the passenger yells out the window, "Hey girl!". She respectfully doesn't acknowledge and keeps walking with her man. The passenger leans out the window, "Well, f*ck you then b*tch!"

Me an my boy:wtf:::wow:

Ol boy::sadbron:

His girl::pacspit:

Cats throwing bottles at chicks was a regular thing back then.

:snoop:

Yeah man. I actually posted this on another board where cats were mad at black chicks being all guarded. I grew seeing niqqas throwing bottles at chicks cuz they didn't respond to them.

Can't blame em at all.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:ld:

Like someone posted, she's not even cracking top 10 in the team photo. Doesn't even crack top 5 out of the sistas.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
One of my homegirls is cool with her and and invited me to her birthday party in manhattan a lil over a month ago

Either she injured or she got cut bc she didnt perform at either of the last two games and I saw her in the hallway after the game tuesday

:manny:

lemme just drop these here...

602553_10100179265153100_1362437974_n.jpg

577186_10100230178292760_1300563844_n.jpg

534039_10100116509910110_1811183978_n.jpg

Yes....I found her FB page too.

:steviej: :wow: