Umm...this Brooklyn Nets cheerleader.. :noah:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
In 2015, former Milwaukee Bucks dancer Lauren Herington sued her team over salary issues, the New York Times reported. She claimed, "the flat fees she received — $65 for games, $30 for practices and $50 for special appearances — translated to an average hourly wage of $5."

N.B.A. Cheerleaders’ New Rallying Cry: Better Pay

He might be on to something though :huhldup:
They damn near cheerleading pro bono. They should be payed way more than that:what:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you basttard
:deadmanny: