Umm...this Brooklyn Nets cheerleader.. :noah:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
334_548948480790_2302_n.jpg

2pac-looking-up.gif.jpg

this nikka in love :russ: ..she cool as shyt too and she has the slight southern accent. :noah:

them lil accents in the heat of the moment be autopilot boner status :cheers:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not sure which are the final cheerleaders

nets1.jpg
The pale bytch with the red hair is prob the only chick in this pic that couldn't get it..wow that's nice :wow:
Her legs are phenomenal!!!

:damn:

521434_430219267009277_1124494838_n.jpg

334_548948480790_2302_n.jpg

And she's from Athens, GA....so she's a southern peach.

:to:
:whew:

Her legs are incredible and she Southern? Maaaaaan, she can prob cook her ass off and has a pleasant attitude I bet. That's wifey right there.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
You saving my wife now?

If anything, she looks like my wife.

30008_1414151267045_7492004_n.jpg

Thanks for your concern though.

No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you basttard

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser

:dwillhuh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you b*stard

Dog....you been drinking that James Baldwin man?

Seriously...you need to write.