Umm...this Brooklyn Nets cheerleader.. :noah:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
hahahaha, them city chicks dont be nice. they be acting like bytches. you tried to say it nice. hahahahaha!

:laugh:

It's true though, but can you blame em? I've seen nice chicks have bottles thrown at them cuz they nicely turned a dude away.

The city corrupts them while Southern women get to retain their sweetness.

:to:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
:laugh:

It's true though, but can you blame em? I've seen nice chicks have bottles thrown at them cuz they nicely turned a dude away.

The city corrupts them while Southern women get to retain their sweetness.

:to:

i get it. that shyt is actually a big ass can of worms, ive addressed before on the podcast. its a two way street though. some brawds get off on that shyt, like look forward to shutting a nigg down. my biggest confrontation in public was w/ a chick who was a damn transplant from the south that trieda flex that upnorth gene when i forgot her name. i really called her a dikk.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i get it. that shyt is actually a big ass can of worms, ive addressed before on the podcast. its a two way street though. some brawds get off on that shyt, like look forward to shutting a nigg down. my biggest confrontation in public was w/ a chick who was a damn transplant from the south that trieda flex that upnorth gene when i forgot her name. i really called her a dikk.

Dog....what happened to MD/DC chicks?

Me and my boys used to take Republic Garden trips on the reg back in the late 90's and the chicks were so warm. By 00', we were like "Hold up? why yall acting like NY chicks now? :stopitslime: We ain't come all the way over here for that shyt!!"

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Dog....what happened to MD/DC chicks?

Me and my boys used to take Republic Garden trips on the reg back in the late 90's and the chicks were so warm. By 00', we were like "Hold up? why yall acting like NY chicks now? :stopitslime: We ain't come all the way over here for that shyt!!"

cause a gang of these chicks are tri-state transplants. YOUR FAULT

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you basttard

:to: damn breh

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
No problem. I dont want anyone taking even the most minor of steps that could eventually shatter their spouse's heart and destroy the family.
My very own family was torn to shreds by infidelity in the Living Single/Martin/NY Undercover era. Memories haunt me to this day of my dear mother losing her very soul and half heartedly preparing family suppers. Her eyes would rarely blink as she stood by an oven that both cooked our meals and heated the house, whipping mashed potatoes and flavorless pork chops. They were edible, but they were not made with the love and passion i was accustomed to. As I would sit at the table and bite into those dry, seasoning and soul deprived chops I would stare at the chair that would once be occupied by my now absent father. Instead of a headstrong Lester Jenkins-esque man being in that chair, there were now only Fingerhut catalogues and faint memories of happiness. I would swallow that wretched swine and curse the Jet magazines that used to be stacked on daddy's dresser. Mom was not a beauty of the week....i would be fooling myself to say she was.... but she was the one you pledged your all to you basttard

Last edited by a moderator:

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
374437_475374159160454_800701605_n.jpg

561615_475374342493769_85563381_n.jpg

420474_476202485744288_295745945_n.jpg

Her legs are phenomenal!!!

521434_430219267009277_1124494838_n.jpg

334_548948480790_2302_n.jpg

And she's from Athens, GA....so she's a southern peach.

But back to India.

41287_671184418990_5602228_n.jpg

She's absolutely gorgeous!! That pretty face, that beautiful smile, that perfect skin, that fit body, those thick legs, that southern accent, no visible tattoos, no weave.......:wow: I think I'm in love!!

:noah: :to:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:dead:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Post of the Year

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

What The Hell Just Happened? :dwillhuh: